Oneohtrix Point Never - Magic Oneohtrix Point Never
Nov 2, 2020
This album makes me feel nostalgia even though I just experienced it.

Oneohtrix Point Never's new album is absolutely magical. Each song is like heaven on Earth. The production here never fails to make me feel completely immersed into it, and its like a story that I never want to end (cliche but it describes my thoughts completely). As I said at the start, why does this weirdly make me feel nostalgic? Anyways, thats an amazing thing, cause that sold me on this album just from the start of it. Every song is incredibly interesting to listen to and it's an experience as a listen, especially listening to it from start to finish. Listen to this with headphones, it's absolutely amazing. This album doesn't have any glaring flaws except for one really, the fact at some points in the album it is a little bit much to the point I can't tell whats going on. Not sure if that's a pro or a con honestly, I'll just have to keep listening for the next coming weeks to gather those final thoughts.

Overall, this album is absolutely magical and an experience to listen to. Every instrumental is incredibly interesting and makes you feel immersed into each song. If you haven't heard this, you have to at some point.
Nov 2, 2020
funny how you reviewed it first when i listened to it a few days before you lmao im lacking
Nov 2, 2020
@TomBejoy im lacking aswell tbh this review was late as hell its gonna flop so hard, i did like 5 reviews when this released andforgot abt this album
@MattsReviews 18 likes later
Nov 3, 2020
@SMTCubes wait what, this did way better than i expected lmfaooo
@MattsReviews LOL
BROCKHAMPTON - ROADRUNNER: NEW LIGHT, NEW MACHINE
BROCKHAMPTON
ROADRUNNER: NEW LIGHT, NEW MACHINE
Taylor Swift - Fearless (Taylor's Version)
Fearless (Taylor's Version)
Shy Away
Doja Cat - Kiss Me More
Doja Cat
Kiss Me More
Godspeed You! Black Emperor - G_d's Pee AT STATE'S END!
Godspeed You! Black Emperor
G_d's Pee AT STATE'S END!

March 2021 Playlist