DJ Khaled - KHALED KHALED
Apr 30, 2021 (updated May 1, 2021)
DJ Khaled makes albums so people can play it, and you actually hear it. You know, drive in your car, you hear another car playin it? Go to the barber shop, hear them playin' it? You know, turn the radio on, you hear them playin' it? You know, it's playin' everywhere. It's called great music. It's called albums that you actually hear the songs. Not no mysterious shit, and you never hear it.

He made ANOTHA ONE, GO FATBOY GOOOOOO, WE THE BEST MUSIC, DJ KHALED

DJ Khaled's newest attempt at making an album is a deplorable outright poor attempt at creating "music". As everyone should know by now, Khaled doesn't do a thing for his music. Not even production. He's everything I find wrong with the music industry in just one identity. This will be just a rant on this subject. Khaled is a really interesting figure to me. For a person to honestly believe that he truly deserves all of the success and fame he's achieved by sitting on the sidelines and piggyback riding on other popular artists, using their names but putting his at the top for full credibility, the audacity to put himself on the cover as if he was the main focal point of the music. It's mostly our fault for giving the man the success he has today, and I'm honestly shocked that to this day he's been able to thrive. He's attacked multiple artists in the past, including Tyler, The Creator for them being more successful which I find ironic due to the fact he does nothing for his music. Khaled's actions may not be offensive or outright horrible, but it's a scummy thing and is the summary of one of the awful things about our idealistic music industry. I can't even say the reason why this album is bad is Khaled's fault, cause he didn't even make anything of it. I just find it a disgusting act to take credibility, money, and notoriety from artists when you do absolutely fuck-all.

Fuck this album, fuck DJ Khaled, stop giving this man success, he does not deserve it and will never understand the "blood, sweat, and tears" put into music as he has not had to experience it. I wouldn't care too much about this but he himself is not aware of what he's doing and his egotistical mannerisms clearly shows that he feels he's doing much more than he really is.
MattsReviews's Tags
hey matt
good joke
@Chode hey chode
Apr 30, 2021
what joke this is real life.
Facts
@Chode WHY REMOVE LIKE WTF
IT GOT MORE LIKES LMAOOO
wtf...
Apr 30, 2021
BRO you gotta take it down now
We do a bit of trolling
Apr 30, 2021
why did you steal chode's joke??? not cool bro 😠😠😠
Eh?
fucking hell
Apr 30, 2021
Whoever refuse to acknowledge my review entirely, I call you Ben Shapiro 🀣🀣πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ˜ˆβ€οΈπŸ€£β€οΈπŸ€£πŸ˜”πŸ™„πŸ€£πŸ™„πŸ‘
Apr 30, 2021
Never has truth been told more truthfully !!!
You spazzed
Not no mysterious shit
Apr 30, 2021
I'll fr review this later but for now it stays as is
Apr 30, 2021
Fantastic review, completely agree!
May 1, 2021
updated
May 2, 2021
the fact that this guy appears on movies where he is reverenced as a standard for success...
May 2, 2021
ok but seriously why is he yelling
May 2, 2021
@halbery if only Lil Dicky had more time... we could've gotten the answer
May 2, 2021
@realrealweasel what would you do if you woke up in khaled mohamed khaled's body :flushed:
@halbery I'd wanna kms
May 2, 2021
@realrealweasel oh i was gonna say look at myself in the mirror naked lmfao
Inflatable dildo
I completly agree with your review, DJ Khaled is a shit producer anyways, I only came to listen to the songs with my favorite artists and dipped
Squid - Bright Green Field
Van Weezer
Iceage - Seek Shelter
Iceage
Seek Shelter
CZARFACE & MF DOOM - Super What?
CZARFACE & MF DOOM
Super What?
Trippie Redd & Playboi Carti - Miss The Rage
Trippie Redd & Playboi Carti
Miss The Rage
J. Cole - i n t e r l u d e
J. Cole