Kendrick Lamar - DAMN.
Nov 11, 2020
Kendrick, it's time to stop making music, because you quite possibly might be one of the worst in the game right now.

After the horrendous mess of his last project "To Pimp A Butterfly" no one expected that Kendrick would actually release even more music, but he did. I've never liked Kendrick's music at all. His production, flows, and piercing lyricism makes me squeal. How dare he ever diss my white brethren?

I decided to listen to this album after Tronald Dump lost the election, and I've gotta say, I'm a huge Dump fan, so I was insanely disappointed in Kanye's decision to pick Biden over him. Fuck you Kanye! After being disappointed over the election, "DAMN." made me want to die. Kendrick boasts all over this record, even having a song called "BOASTFUL." with awful lyrics like "Stand up! Be boastful!" I can't help but cringe to these disgusting lyrics as he is becoming a modern RiceGum, and at least RiceGum makes good music! Except I absolutely HATE RiceGum, he's Asian, we don't accept that in my redneck household.

Can we have a heart to heart moment here? Kendrick should've quit a LONG time ago whenever a certain artist came to the table and swept all expectations for the genre itself.

Two words. Peppa Pig. The pink queen is one of the best MC's to ever come into the game, let's be honest. With her lyrical miracle spiritual individual flows, impressive articulations, and extraordinary lyricism, I can't help but say that she's the #1 rapper in the game. Yes, above Ms. Bonito From Kero Kero Bonito, don't @ me TomBejoy. I think it was quite unfair to compare Kendrick to Peppa, but whatever, it's my opinion.

Once again I want to conclude my review with a PSA. Do NOT wear masks. Masks kill, they actually suffocate you. My proof? Found it on Facebook. Anyways, I'm going to cry myself to sleep now that Dump lost the election, listening to Peppa Pig's First Album.

This is a part 2 to my TPAB review

The review's a joke, don't take anything I said here seriously! I don't hate Asians, I am asian please no attack
1y
@Basic_Garci I was just starting to like you again
I can finally die peacefully,i found my Peppa Pig bro
1y
@Basic_Garci You love everything I love but also hate everything I love simultaneously
1y
@Basic_Garci That's all we need to agree with :)))))))
1y
If you don't mean what you're saying, should we swap the score around and consider it a 48?
[hidden]
@Rater DAMN. I'm sorry. *see what i did there hehe :D :3*
1y
bruh what the actual fuck im unfollowing you fucking racist
@TomBejoy KKB sucks
@MattsReviews no u
1y
@Basic_Garci how dare you plug your own review under mine. respect honestly ive never seen that
8mo
im so retarded that i thought you were being serious in the first 2 lines til i saw 'tronald dump'