Ichiko Aoba -
Apr 11, 2020 (updated Apr 11, 2020)
So fucking beautiful

Edit: Now that I've listened to this performance 5 times as well as her entire discography in the span of last night at 4am until today at 8pm, I might as well say some things about this masterpiece.

Ichiko Aoba's voice is something that has become apart of my soul. I can't remember the last time I've felt so at peace with myself. Her soft, yet so powerful voice, accompanied by such pretty concise acoustic guitar playing, legitimately clears your mind. This live performance is a perfect example of what those are talking about when they say music is magical. This is truly healing music. I now go anywhere and with me I have the stunning voice and beautiful minimalist guitar tunes with me of Ichiko Aoba, and it keeps me at peace with everything in life. This is a musical experience that is unforgettable. Everything in life just becomes so much safer, relaxed, and beautiful when listening to this album. This isn't music that puts you in a whole new world, its music that instantly allows you to become content with the world we live in. After listening to this so many times, I can only help to think: "Damn, a real human being created this shit". And.... its done LIVE. And the live aesthetic does nothing but enhance the overall experience, for me at least. Just absolutely fantastic, I recommend this to anyone.
Apr 12, 2020
Blown away by the fact you sat through almost her entire discography all in just one day, and loving every single album too! Neat.
Apr 12, 2020
Thanks! I got through the whole thing now, with multiple listens on a lot of them and like 6 now on gift and the day still isn't over ^^; (at least whats on Spotify). Really thanks for showing me this because its exactly what I needed in my life right now ahaha