Feb 10, 2024 (updated Feb 14, 2024)
Brief review: despite the fact that I cannot for the fucking life of me stand kanye, I don't have many qualms with this. It's surprisingly consistent (except the odd "vultures"), the production is mostly fire and it isn't extremely bloated like donda. I hate to say it, but they've actually impressed me with this. What I can't understand though is how kanye made something this good while being an absolute goddamn nutjob, so it leaves me to wonder how much of the music he's actually responsible for. Whatever the case, I cautiously look forward to the next installments of this series.

Edit: yeah it doesn't really hold up to multiple listens. Once the glitz and glamor fade away, you see "Vultures 1" for what it is: an unflattering, despicable testament of mediocrity by an asshole who hasn't had a stroke of creativity or self-awareness in years.

Edit #2: I get you, the kanye meatriders are annoying and delusional as hell, but if you're harassing people for liking the album or being kanye fans, you're no better. Let people have their opinions, share your opinions about the album and then shut up. The constant pseudo-intellectual bullying is getting really old.

Track Ratings
15PROBLEMATIC / 30
16KING / 30
how is he being a jerk
3w
“What I can't understand though is how kanye made something this good while being an absolute goddamn nutjob”

Seriously bro? On Kanye? The guy who literally said “name one genius that ain’t crazy”? That Kanye? 😭
3w
@Untitled7549 I can think of plenty of geniuses who don't spout off hateful rhetoric
3w
@CristiTalksRAP I think the jerk is the one who said "how can I be antisemetic, I just fucked a jewish bitch". At that point you don't deserve courtesy in my eyes.
@jespinwastaken king🙏
As a Kanye fan, the Kanye hate is completely justified
2w
kanye has money. he can pay producers to correct his mistakes. i am not saying that he didnt do any work of course he did but he had help
2w
@LigerOnLean you're one of the real ones💪

@QTsabrina yeah for sure. I mean what does this thing have, 34 producers or something?
mate tell me how "back to me" is 80/100 with those lyrics
2w
@Murzik true, forgot about that
2w
score too high still. at least youre not blind to the lyrics. unironically appreciate that, it's rare to see.
50 for a song that has
"Now I'm Ye-Kelly, bitch, now I'm Bill Cosby, bitch
Now, I'm Puff Daddy rich, that's Me Too me rich"
lines??
2w
mf had post nut clarity. glad you saw the light lol
5d
digesting the material of this album is really leading it to grow off me as well. i find it increasingly difficult to give it credit and any degree of evening the odds