Ariana Grande - positions
Oct 23, 2020
Might be the hype and the fact that I'm a huge Ariana stan (you can perfectly tell lmao) but I think this song fucking slaps. I like it a lot. Not groundbreaking at all, it sounds like a thank u next song, but honestly I still find it really great.

The production is just perfect. Super punchy as you'd expect. And that quick fast-flowing hook is SO CATCHY, it's such a goddamn ear-warm. I'm definetly gonna be listening to this like a million times.

Also are those... crickets in the background? Maybe I'm losing my mind but I swear there's this weird repetitive sound that kinda resembles crickets lol, I don't know what else it could be.

It's a short but sweet pop song with a lot of loveable qualities. Ariana could single-handedly save the year if the whole album sounds like - or is better than - this song. We need some cute bops like this for such a downbeat 2020 honestly. This helps a lot.

Anyways, on an unrelated note, Ariana can we please trade tits? Surgery is expensive. :(((
Oct 24, 2020
I was on Twitter for hours yesterday trying to find someone else who heard Crickets.
Oct 24, 2020
i've only heard one other person bring it up and it was ARTV on his track review lol