SayWeCanFly - Darling
Nov 3, 2015
Greatest album in the SayWeCanFly archives in my opinion. Track one is Bradens first alternative song called "Darling" where he writes about his past relationship and how it made him to lose faith in love. Track 2, "Highschool" is a song where he says "Is how I feel about the world" and he isn't wrong. "Highschool" relates to subjects such as war, and bullying. But also where he found hope. For most people know Braden never finished highschool, but he did that so he could focus on his music, and I think we're all glad he did. Track 3, "Better Off Alone" is about the tentions between his parents, and the traumas that Braden has had too endure because of them. "Better Off Alone" also depicts that braden has trust issues due to his success. Track 4, "When I come home" a song about being away from someone you love, but he also writes this for his fans. And anyone going through dark moments in their lives. This is one of my favourite songs he has put out in my opinion. And he will continue to become more successful if he writes more of these songs. And last but not least, track 5, "Driftwood Heart" A very heart wrenching song. with hints of suicide, love, and time. "Time may be the death of me, but time will never get the best of us." hinting that he would rather die than to let time destroy his relationship with this person. this album has the potential for album of the year because it also contains hidden messages that I will not discuss because it is for you to find when you go and listen to this amazing EP.
Follow Braden on twitter @saywecanfly. And give this ep a thumbs up, like or rating.

Sincerely,