The Microphones - The Glow Pt. 2
Oct 10, 2019 (updated Oct 10, 2019)
So i finally came around to listening to this after everybody has been telling me to for years. Its good! But not as good as its hyped up to be imo.. Yes, its an amazing piece of indie rock, probably like there has never been one before, but god was I bored at numerous times during the album. Even with all the switch ups from more acoustic to noisy to instrumentals etc. Alongside that are the sometimes drawn out pieces on this record that seem to drag on a bit too long.

You might be wondering why I gave this an 87 if I have these problems with it. Well I only highlighted this to explain why i gave it a lower score then most of the reviewers on here did. I still really really loved this record and understand why it has its status in the music community as one of the greatest indie/folk (and all the other genres that this record dips in) records of all time. Map has to be my favorite song here, kind of reminding me of something I could've found on 'deathconsciousness' (one of my favorite albums oat). Since this was my first listen I'll be returning to this album forsure!
Comments
Pang
Frank Ocean - DHL
Frank Ocean
DHL
Foals - Everything Not Saved Will Be Lost (Part 2)
Foals
Everything Not Saved Will Be Lost (Part 2)
Floating Points - Crush