Car Seat Headrest - Twin Fantasy
Thanks for 100 followers <3

With what this album already means to me, I might as well face this inevitable moment

For every listen of this album after the first one, I failed at keeping myself together every. single. time.

This album really marks the friendship I've had and a very important journey in my life. I'm honestly overwhelmed by emotions whenever the words of Will Toledo strikes a chord with me.

"I am a good person. I am a powerful person. I don't believe in evil. I think that evil is an idea created by others to avoid dealing with their own nature. I understand my own nature. Good and evil have nothing to do with it. I understand myself. I control myself. I control everything within myself. My domain is my domain. I can lie on my back and affect the lives of those I love without moving a finger. But I would only affect them in good ways. I don't waste time on evil. I'm a good person."

Is this thing on?
Nov 17, 2018
dammit em I've already cried once today
ily too @wacochran
Love you too
Nov 19, 2018
I love those last couple phrases. It almost sounds like he's denying his own nature. Especially when he says "I'm a good person".
Nov 19, 2018
@Tallglassofwate agreed. Although there's a bit of irony in it, I, like Will, would rather believe in a good image or spirit of myself.
Nov 20, 2018
For sure, me too. Honestly, I'm not totally sure what this quote means but when I hear it I always think Will is commenting on the contradiction between our rejection of more rigid ideas of morality and our desire to believe in some good in the world and in ourselves. Either way, this is a damn fine album!
Nov 21, 2018