Lana Del Rey - Norman Fucking Rockwell!
Aug 30, 2019 (updated Sep 3, 2019)
HI LANA DEL REY I AM YOU CHINESE FAN I LOVE YOU AND THIS IS AMAZING AND I DONT USE ANY PUNCTUATION😍❤️😚🤗🥰😘😽😊😻💋💕💖💝💘❣️🎈🎁😻

So to the actual review:

About a month ago, I listened to Del Rey's debut, Born To Die, and I instantly fell in love with her music. Her vocals were just so good, and the album had minimal filler. I decided after to listen to her sophomore effort, Ultraviolence. Though I found it as a step down from her amazing debut, it was still a great experience. The album was inspired by psychedelic music from back in time.

So, I wanted to finish her discography before the release of the album, but because I'm a lazy stan bitch, I ended up listening to this before her 3rd & 4th albums, Honeymoon & Lust For Life respectively. So after listening to this, what did I think of this? Well...

My thoughts on this are similar to my thoughts on Ultraviolence, both albums fail to surpass, in my opinion, her debut album, but doesn't mean that the albums are bad. But Norman Fucking Rockwell is better than Ultraviolence by a little because it doesn't sound so fucking depressive. Like I wanna meet someone, that isn't emo, that will tell me that he prefers sad music over happier.

So, after anticipating this album since it was announced, was I disappointed? No, but I wasn't blown away. I think Lana really need to focus on making stronger hooks, because in some songs like Cinnamon girl, the hook literally ruins the song.

Favorites: Mariners Appartement Complex, Venice Bitch, Fuck it I love you, DOIN' TIME (it's so damn good 😢), How to disappear, The Next Best American Record, The greatest, Bartender, Happiness is a butterfly, hope is a...

EDIT: ONG, WTF PITCHFORK, NOT THIS HIGH LAMAOW.

EDIT 2: I'm re-rating it to get more likes tbvh