Ariana Grande - Positions
Nov 2, 2020 (updated Nov 5, 2020)
Aight, let's go. So, I have no reason to listen to this other than just being curious. I've listened to a couple of Ariana's songs many years ago, like Break Free, One Last Time, and it was enjoyable to me, especially because I'm an EDM fan back then. After that, I've never heard any of her stuff. So, going into this, I have nothing to expect. And, it's actually.. an enjoyable listen? Yes, but there's nothing exciting or special here. I can notice that Ariana's vocals are mostly good here, and the productions are slick, as well. Also, even the tracklist has nothing downright bad. But, she playing it way too safe. The tracks most of the time is just decent. Nothing impressive. The features? Doja Cat's verse on 'motive' are underwhelming with her raspy voice and mediocre flow. The Weeknd's is okay, but its slowing an already slow song. Ty Dolla $ign is great though. Anything else? Oh, the sex-referencing lyrics? I have no problem of it, some in '34+35' is hilarious though. Finally, what I can conclude, it's... a pleasant listen. I quite enjoy it. But, I'll just comeback to the highlights.

Favorite Track : safety net, positions

Good News
Kali Uchis - Sin Miedo (del Amor y Otros Demonios) ∞
Kali Uchis
Sin Miedo (del Amor y Otros Demonios) ∞
King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - K.G.
K.G.