AOTY 2020
BLACKPINK - The Album
Oct 2, 2020
That was the longest 24 minutes of my life.

Jesus Christ, where do I even begin with this? Ugh, let's just get into it shall we?

1. The Lyrics - I don't know if it's unfair to critique KPop lyrics because I know there's going to be no real poetry in it but damn, this sounds like a middle school girl who listens to nothing but Ariana Grande wrote most of these lyrics. "Drivin though your puddles like splish, splash" - Love To Hate Me, I could show more examples but that's gonna take all day to show them all.

2. The singing - it's average at best but these girls should never try to fucking rap again. Good lord the rapping on this album is pure trash & just sounds annoying.

3. The guest features - Selena Gomez & Cardi B, enough said

4. The choruses- the choruses are usually the worst parts about these songs. Words can't describe how unlistenable the choruses are. There just so bland & uninteresting that you just skip it all together because they lack anything of interest or value.

So to put it short, I hate this album, fuck this album, I know KPop stans on twitter are going to hate me but I don't care, this album is trash. Now if you excuse me I'm gonna go to listen to Kid A, because that album turns 20 today and I need something to wash out the bullshit I just listened too.

PS: KPop, more like KPoop

Fav Tracks: You Never Know (the only track that wasn't temping to to drink bleach)

Least Fav: EVERYTHING ELSE
Splish splash ๐Ÿ’€
@PrincessStan lmao
Oct 2, 2020
“I'm gonna go to listen to Kid A”

lol
Oct 2, 2020
How could you EVER hate on Cardi B??????!?!?!?!?!?!? Good review.
Oct 3, 2020
Oct 4, 2020
@crushgamer great points but this is a music reviewing site where people can state their opinions which you can completely disagree with. :)
Oct 4, 2020
complaining over their lyrics yeah i know you're boring irl. plus a whole essay just to hate coming from someone with a spongebob icon is just invalid
Oct 4, 2020
i’m confused, you don’t review any other pop album but decide to review this?
Oct 4, 2020
@crushgamer how would he review it and hate it if he didnt listen to it you fucking dumbass?
Oct 4, 2020
@Xkey I do have plans on reviewing more pop albums soon.
Oct 4, 2020
@MrMercury7 but it’s not much different from this, either way this doesn’t deserve a 1 even objectively.
Oct 4, 2020
@Xkey a review is absolutely objective period, you saying it doesn’t deserve a 1 is objective, in fact
Oct 4, 2020
@ayeuuey You have one review and it’s on this ridiculous album @MrMercury7 has hundreds of reviews on different albums, YoU’rE bOrINg, he’s earned the right to have spongebob as his icon.
Oct 4, 2020
@BenDoverFTW and you have no reviews sooo....
Oct 4, 2020
@Xkey lolllll best comeback of the year
Oct 5, 2020
This comment section has been...
botstamped
Do you really think anyone cares? ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚
wtf is this
Oct 5, 2020
@someonesoiutpor this is a music reviewing site where people can state their opinions which you can completely disagree with.
Oct 5, 2020
@theealbumsoty @spacecowboyxd @Flopa @frivolous @tridenwhales9 @lovesicknnie @someonesoiutpor @biayxt BOTS PLEASE CHILL, @MrMercury7 is just stating his opinion which you do not need to agree with smh
Oct 5, 2020
@luizous Chill, @MrMercury7 has 62 followers and 46 likes on this review, while you have 1 review with zero followers and zero likes. This is a music reviewing site where people can state their opinions which you can completely disagree with.
Oct 5, 2020
"If you're mad, stay mad we are not alike." you don't like the lyrics because it meant for haters and it shows ๐Ÿ˜‚ BLACKPINK THE REVOLUTION, CRY ABOUT IT
Oct 5, 2020
@fifi123 I will believe the review, but what I won't believe is a bot...
Oct 5, 2020
@Kyatkyat ARE YOU REALLY ASKING THAT QUESTION? lolllllllllll, you bots are giving it a 100, make that a more realistic rating smh
NOT THE DRINK BLEACH AND KPOOP ๐Ÿ˜ญ are you 11??? the hell
Oct 5, 2020
@kimchse WOWWW, yeah, this review might be a little biased, but what abt your review lollllllll
Oct 5, 2020
@miiaayaas yeah, the reviewer might be 11, why do you care abt the person's age?
Oct 5, 2020
Random people getting angry and dedicating a huge amount of time from their day complaining about someone hating something by saying they shouldn't dedicate any amount of time from their life stating their opinion is the most entertaining thing period
Oct 5, 2020
@Cry there isn’t a lot of point trying to argue with bots.
@Xkey so true lol
Oct 5, 2020
@TomBejoy this is the review with a billion bots
Oct 5, 2020
@AntisLeaveBP what in the world?
Oct 5, 2020
@[email protected]_rg bruh, you both are bots
Oct 5, 2020
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Oct 5, 2020
wow some people just pissing their pants in their mom's old chair in this comment section wtf
Oct 5, 2020
W'hy you acting like Kid A isn't overhyped mediocracy.
@Cry im laughing rn
Oct 5, 2020
@Cry I'm gonna get cancelled but for a good cause. Bot removal.
Im dead thats a long ass essay๐Ÿคฃ
Oct 5, 2020
@TomBejoy I’m asian too, but jesus fucking christ these bots are fucking disgusting man...
Oct 5, 2020
@TomBejoy and you are going to get “canceled” because of this XD
i love your edgy reviews please review more ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
Oct 5, 2020
@chhordav Mr. Rino sawayama made the best album of the year, a woman could never do that
Oct 5, 2020
Every single bot needs to shut up
Oct 5, 2020
@Annerik well technically I didn't give 21 Savage a 100.
Oct 5, 2020
@TomBejoy why would anyone think that you're a girl lolllll, more proof that these people are big bots
Oct 5, 2020
@Faithzz @Annerik All @MrMercury7 said was that @MrMercury7 didn't like the album, there's no need to harass
Oct 5, 2020
@Annerik first off, you shouldn't be commenting on someones looks the way you SJWs are, but I'd say 21 savage can actually rap unlike your idols
Oct 5, 2020
@Dianne we aren't old im probably younger than you not my fault yall are some man children that like kiddie music. Real men stream the boy band Kero Kero Bonito not music by girls.
Oct 5, 2020
Jesus is King>The Album which proves yeezy's shoes have more talent than every bts and blackpink member put together. Also these bots think radiohead is bad. Yes, I understand you don't like mumble rap but Radiohead is a very good rapper he has good lyrical topics.

god im losing my mind
Oct 5, 2020
You guys sound like machine gun kelly fans
Oct 5, 2020
this comment section, i skipped breakfast for this
botstamped
Oct 5, 2020
Lol, the salt from the stans is real.
Oct 5, 2020
@mrmercury7 I don't know if you're enjoying this or not but I genuinely feel sorry for you lmao
Oct 5, 2020
@n o s t a l g I a lol thanks, it's not bothering me in the slightest. I was expecting this to be honest.
Oct 5, 2020
I love this whole “fight” so much but once again I feel so bad for your inbox
Oct 5, 2020
These bot comments are extremely entertaining, not gonna lie. One of them just said "eat your ass kiddo".
Oct 5, 2020
@TomBejoy first comment had me joker laughing
Oct 5, 2020
I very don't like Ice Cream, God the hook is unlistenable it's make me scared to listen to this album.. But, thanks for this negative review, it's actually make me curious asf lol. Oh and @luzious, here I am.
Bro, you got the "popular this week", lol ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
@Basic_Garci it's free entertainment >netflix
Oct 6, 2020
@n o s t a l g i a spongebob pfp rights movement
Oct 6, 2020
@Mozart you sold out mozart you drop less than playboi carti now
@Diam10 your grammar is bad as the english on the album
Oct 6, 2020
I think it's finally over. All I can say now is this was certainly an hilarious & intersting experience.
should've stanned loona
@MrMercury7 lol they chose one day to attack this website
Oct 7, 2020
@Cry thank you for participating in the great bot war of 2020 lol.
aoty more like boty
aoty more like doty
Oct 8, 2020
what the hell happened in this comment section lmaoooo
Oct 8, 2020
This is an example fo how the kpop stan are one of the worse communitys in human history, they get mad if you give a 0 to there kpop bands and they talk shit abaout you for no reason at all
@Dragonkong exactly!
@MrMercury7
ayo k-pop stans suck ass, but i stand by this opinions
kpop stans>>>>>star wars fanboys since The Last Jedi
Oct 8, 2020
@Metrik_System as an old school Star Wars fan I can understand where your coming from.
@MrMercury7 No problem, I love to fight bots
i'm going to lower my rating from a 50 to a 1 wish me luck
Oct 9, 2020
@landlalt good luck, your gonna need it.
WALL-E Among Us
Oct 10, 2020
Oct 10, 2020
that was entertaining, take a shot every time they called you ugly
also not @ the bot who thought you were an army
Oct 11, 2020
I wanna see the second bot raid ๐Ÿง, well.. please don't lol
Oct 12, 2020
when your review has more comments then likes, that's when you've hit gold
Oct 12, 2020
"Now if you excuse me I'm gonna go to listen to Kid A" fuckin hell man cmon
Oct 21, 2020
y'all don't know what a fcking review is? it's their review, not urs so stfu.
Oct 24, 2020
Oct 27, 2020
Wow the replies to this album can really be cancerous. I only joined this site a few days ago and I strictly do hip hop reviews so I dont really know what I'd rate it but that's not important. What's important is that some of you incredibly biased people learn to respect the mans opinion. This is a site for criticism and he posted criticism so stop complaining. If you don't like his review then just write your own
Nov 2, 2020
Nov 2, 2020
Bots coming again
@Mozart Fax
Nov 3, 2020
this was dropped literally a month ago today where did this new guy come from
@tokq I knowww lol
Nov 5, 2020
This sounds like pure hate than a review. Just say you hate them ๐Ÿคฃ it's not so hard and you don't have to waste your fcking 24mins to write this long essay. Essays are for school
nostalgia