Drake - Certified Lover Boy
You knock up women, then get into legal bullshit behind closed doors instead of taking any kind of responsibility for your assholery unless Pusha T calls you out for being a pussy, and then have the nerve to put pregnant women emojis on your album cover as some sort of twisted act of pride in your shitty behavior? Go fuck yourself, Drake. I'm not listening to your stupid album. Your music bores the shit out of me anyways.
Track Ratings
7Way 2 Sexy / 0
Sep 3, 2021
Hearing nothing but facts!!!! That, and his preying on underage girls, going as far as to date one as soon as she turned 18. Disgusting.
Sep 3, 2021
A drake fan might as well make the same argument about Kanye and Pusha, beware rofl
Sep 3, 2021
@TomBejoy At least Kanye didn't put an image of a gay guy being thrown off a building on his album cover. The point was that Drake put his shitty behavior towards women front and center on his album art, and for that he gets a next-level "fuck you" from me.
Sep 3, 2021
Where was this same energy when critics reviewed donda lmaoooo
Sep 3, 2021
what the actual fuck is this comment lmao
based
Sep 3, 2021
This site has some of the weirdest people man i swear
Sep 3, 2021
dont forget he called himself a lesbian
Sep 3, 2021
in the worst way possible, almost fetishizing
Sep 3, 2021
@ChrisDeGrazia not you defending a literal pedophile groomer
Sep 3, 2021
damn hope he sees this dude
damn son
Bruh
Sep 3, 2021
@TomBejoy how many children have kanye and push groomed? how many single mothers have they left?
Sep 3, 2021
Genuinely one of the best reviews on this pos album! Great job :D
Sep 3, 2021
not to mention, drake is still does the same scummy shit that got him exposed in the first place. all he wants to do it seems like is just wanting to fuck 24/7/365, not saying nothing is wrong with fucking but calm tf down on it bro we get it you’re down bad lmao
Sep 3, 2021
so incredibly based as fuck
Sep 3, 2021
Do people like you understand Kanye nor drake will never know you exist, just focus on urself and turn negativity into positivity
Sep 3, 2021
@Mekekeke you spittin fr fr
hope he sees this
Sep 3, 2021
This whole album belong in horny jail
Please cope harder
Sep 3, 2021
I don't get the point of this? You don't like Drake. Cool. That comment belongs on reddit, if you don't listen to the album your opinion means nothing.
Sep 5, 2021
Of course it’s the no pfp people getting salty in the comments. Great review btw.
Sep 5, 2021
Review of what? Definitely not the album.
Sep 5, 2021
This review has nothing to do with the music
Sep 5, 2021
Please point to where I said this was a review.
Sep 5, 2021
No pfps need to touch grass
Sep 5, 2021
I was replying to the person above me.
fucking based
Sep 5, 2021
hey, no pfps! fun idea: maybe, if enough people pay attention to the fact that drake does shitty things behind the scenes (grooming minors, fathering nameless children, being a deadbeat dad to dozens, etc.), we might get people to stop consuming his lazy-ass music and maybe NOT make him the most popular artist in the streaming era! just a quick thought, idk if it could get through your skulls
Sep 5, 2021
i love seeing drake fans in disarray at the slightest thing someone says about him, whether it be positive or negative.
really the karens of the music community
ppl really tryna cancel drake for being a pussy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Sep 7, 2021
Drake > Little Simz
Sep 7, 2021
yeah nah get his ass
Sep 9, 2021
just separate art from artist lol
Sep 11, 2021
people really like to defend that scumfuck, huh
Lil Nas X - MONTERO