10 things I love about Dedicated (there are some excellent reviews of this album on this site, read those!)
10. She gave us Emotion C-Side realness with 'Happy Not Knowing'.
9. How she blends melodic whimsey with thematic longing on almost every track.
8. 'Julien' is the disco bop of my fantasies.
7. Carly was not part of the Game of Thrones finale.
6. 'Want You in My Room' is the BEST Bleachers song ever written.
5. The use of vocal modulation as background synths throughout the album.
4. My least favorite song, 'I'll Be Your Girl,' gets fuggin' lit at the bridge.
3. 'Everything He Needs' is next level pop: She continues to think about her themes of foolish heartbreak through the history of pop music. The Harry Nilsson reference made me scream.
2. So. Many. Catchy. Choruses.
1. How FUN this album is. Not once does Carly take herself too seriously; I am left giddy after each song.
I am so proud of her!