Drake - Certified Lover Boy
Sep 3, 2021 (updated Sep 4, 2021)
Nevermind
Musicnerdd's Tags
Sep 3, 2021
As a medical professional, you need to meditate. Channel these negative thoughts into something positive like going to the gym or writing poetry or drawing etc etc etc.
Based Musicnerdd.
Sep 3, 2021
@nitticahani Look man, I'm no saint. If I have a bad day at work, I might burn down an orphanage. I know it's wrong, but what can you do. Smh, at all these people acting like they wouldn't attack a small child after a bad day, like wow look at you with your anger management ooooh.
Sep 3, 2021
@ikeachair14 "No Child Left Behind"
[hidden]
Sep 3, 2021
@neonhollywood Dude talking about "biases affecting judgement" as if every single review ever isn't just a personal judgement that is affected by some sort of bias and that it's possible to be completely unbiased when reviewing anything
Sep 3, 2021
@neonhollywood silence can be peaceful and nice, very bad music angers and annoys us, so it can be worse than nothing.
Sep 3, 2021
imagine having this much hatred for a man who don't know you cuz you wanna align yourself in petty celebrity beef
Sep 4, 2021
bro just delete your account and touch grass
Sep 4, 2021
Why would you even review something if you're going to give a zero? That's not even a review. If a sound comes out, it's better than a zero. You probably shouldn't review anything else since you admit your biases affect your judgement.
fucking hell