Machine Gun Kelly - mainstream sellout
Mar 25, 2022 (updated Mar 25, 2022)
Mainstream bullshit

Yeah mgk such a great idea to create an album filled with semi-radio friendly rap and pop rock songs full of edgy "i'm not ok i took some drugs i'm high i wanna kill myself" lines. and congrats on making emo girl part 2 except this time she's a drug dealer, dude you fall in love with every girl you see what's this virgin ass songwriting. What's next? You fall in love with the homeless drug addict girl? Oh also great idea to get some rappers with worse careers and shittier records than you on this god awful mess (blackbear? Bruh really?)
Oh and of course you had to pull a limp bizkit and sing a quirky "yeah you hate me i'm a sellout i'm ruining the scene" song as the title track. At least you acted self-aware (even if you didn't mean it).
Congrats colson you managed to make the worst fucking album of the year so far and maybe even top 10 worst albums of the decade.
Please for the love of god leave this "omg i'm so misunderstood i wear pink i paint my nails black no one likes me" phase and take your pedophile ass and go back to rap

2.5/10

15sid & nancy / 75
16twin flame / 10
Musicnerdd's Tags
10mo
You ended him but respect blackbear ffs. Mans dropped mansionz and wrote couple good pop songs