Dixie D'Amelio - Be Happy
Jun 29, 2020
At least she’s attractive
Jun 30, 2020
Another person who judges people on their looks. This is a website to review music so tell everyone why you dislike the song. No one cares if she's attractive or not in a music-reviewing website.
You gave lil baby album a 9 sow
Jul 1, 2020
I gave it 90 lol, not 9. Lil Baby's album one of the best albums of the year and the charts prove it too.
Jul 1, 2020
9/10 is what I meant pal, and just because it sells doesn’t make it good, Eminem’s new albums sell dipshit
Jul 1, 2020
Ohhh. 9/10. Makes sense. But it is hard to stay at number 1, three weeks after your album dropped which was my point. You did make a good point though- that the album doesn't have to be good to sell but in this case it has to be at least decent for it to sell 60-70k every week. Additionally, four songs on the album are on the billboard hot 100, with We Paid at number 18. On Apple Music, it's already number 1 on the most streamed songs of the day in US and number 2 on the most streamed songs of the day in the world. I anyways respect your opinion if you don't think it's good but just give it another try.
Nah it ASS YOU SOW
Jul 2, 2020
? No offense but you disgusting lol... I don't really care if you like him because a lot of other people do. Look back at the first comment, it shows a lot abt you.
Jul 2, 2020
Ah you seemed to have taken my satirical comment to heart, I apologize bud
Jul 2, 2020
We cool now... I didn't know it was sarcastic. I'm sorry.
Jul 2, 2020
Btw I gave you a follow because I felt bad. Just don't make reviews like that and we're good. I love your other reviews.
Jul 3, 2020
Thanks man appreciate it!! I’ll drop a follow to you as well
basrdhim