Kids See Ghosts - KIDS SEE GHOSTS
Jun 8, 2018
Kids See Ghosts is a fitting name for both the duo and the album title. Kanye and Cudi are no strangers to their own inner demons, they are now at a stage of life where they are admitting to their flaws and are working on being free. Cudi has recently been battling depression and has spent time in therapy, seeking to be ‘reborn’ and work on inner peace.

The album sounds almost boisterous and cocky due to their abundant amount of confidence between the duo. The themes of the album are quite dark, with topics such as mental health and suicide being openly discussed. The production, however, comes across are light and energetic, a sort of juxtaposition as to what is being presented.

With these recent releases Kanye has truly opened up in a way that he hasn’t quite done since his seminal masterpiece 808s and Heartbreak. He sounds at ease here, as if he is at a comfortable point in his life. Ye acted as a reflection of these inner thoughts and past tournaments, and this album takes them to a higher place.

I can already tell this album is going to grow on me even more so than it already has, I plan to revisit it with a proper review once I grow more familiar with it. I loved Kanye’s solo album but this is on a whole other level for me.
Jun 8, 2018
This easily surpasses "ye" and "DAYTONA" imo it's just too flames
Cyd