HAIM - Women in Music Pt. III
Jun 26, 2020
What are people hearing in this underwhelming indie pop snooze-fest that I am not?
Jun 26, 2020
I don't know, give it another try maybe.
Jun 26, 2020
indie pop snooze-fest it's not such a bad music genre at all
????? wtf
Jun 26, 2020
@flamingooooo I've nothing against indie pop, there's a lot of artists in the genre that I really like, I'm just not very fond of this album
Jun 26, 2020
If you can't hear what other people are hearing then maybe you just don't like the album
and that's okay friend
Jun 26, 2020
@n o s t a l g i a I fully understand why you may not like this album. Honestly, I haven't listened to it all yet, but I have been in contact with the music of this group and I basically know what to expect. Their debut was very pleasant with a lot of catchy songs, I guess that's the biggest advantage of this group, because maybe there's no unique production or amazing vocal performances in their music but there's a cool female energy and a lot of fun moments what people seems to like. basically it's a normal pop that can be too shallow and boring for many people. However you can see that it's received in an exceptionally good way what can be a surprise of course, but on the other hand it may not be the type of music that is supposed to be something special and outstanding.
But yeah, it's not for everyone for sure.
I was struggling with some pop music by myself, i was hating on Charli XCX like idiot not so long ago, now i have her two records in my top 100 albums of all time.
Jun 26, 2020
It's all about giving another chances sometimes
Jun 26, 2020
@flamingooooo thanks for the replies, I'll be re-listening to this through out the week and if it clicks with me I'll make sure you're the first to know hahaha, also Stan Charli
Jun 26, 2020
@n o s t a l g i a I'll be waiting, Thanks:D
Yes Stan Charli!!! She and Carly Rae Jepsen are the ultimate pop queens👑
Thank you. I don't get it either.
I................ agree
@indigofinn @dombot thank you guys, means a lot lmao
I want to agree with you man, unfortunately I can't
Retard
20h ago
found it pretty underwhelming too
Kengoji
Tielur
Tsareena
Kanye West - Wash Us in the Blood
Wash Us in the Blood
Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure?
Jessie Ware