Denzel Curry - ZUU
Jun 4, 2019 (updated Jun 27, 2019)
EDIT: I've given this album another listen, I like it more. 65 was a little low for this album. I have updated the score.

So this is my first time listening to the artist Denzel Curry. This album, ZUU is left me disappointed. I feel Curry has some great lyricism, a favourite lyric of mine from this album "Used to be on LSD, but now my life is all a trip." but marred by sub-par production on most of this album. For example, the song "Automatic" sounded like your average rap song but the lyrics were great. The skits weren't great either. Leading on from Automatic, the track Speedboat, although at the start did sound similar to the previous track but the piano to the track and the solid rapping by Denzel Curry made me love the track. Overall, I think I'm going to explore Curry's repertoire because I think he's something special even though I didn't like this album a lot.

Favourite Tracks: SPEEDBOAT, ZUU
Least Favourite: Automatic, Shake 88.
Jun 10, 2019
Go listen to TA13OO, will probably make you like this album a little more :)

sweet little review, agree quite a bit with ur points, but ithink there are more highlights personally!

Check out my review my man
Jun 12, 2019
Thanks for the comment. I'll check out that album and I'll check out your review too.
thebibleparttwo