Playboi Carti - Whole Lotta Red
Dec 25, 2020
trap? more like crap! music was better when john lennon was beating his wife 🦆
Dec 25, 2020
Eww yoko Ono 🐍 not like she was totally treated like shit by the mainstream media and all Beatles fans for being different and much more brilliant and ambitious than anything the Beatles has ever done, including solo works.
Yep, Yoko bad.
Dec 25, 2020
I miss the good days. Queen😝Pink Foyd 🤓 David bow🥺 led Zeplin 🤯 prince🥵. NiRVana smells like teen spirit suicide guy😜 joy division😍
Poor Yoko Ono.
Dec 26, 2020
he didnt beat yoko
Dec 27, 2020
Just to clarify for y’all,

John wasn’t abusive to his second wife but instead his first. He also abused of his son, Julian Lennon, taunting and bullying him. This led to him screaming into his ear so loud to the point where he nearly went deaf in one ear.

After he got with Yoko he mellowed down and really put family as the priority nurturing and loving his “Beautiful Boy”, Sean Lennon. Julian was able to forgive his father, but that’s just a tad bit of context
Dec 30, 2020
@YessYessYessYes even if he did tone down a bit with Yoko and Sean, what he did with his first wife and Julian, I would never forgive. It's awful...
Dec 30, 2020
@okcomputer12127, I 100% agree with you! I think it is absolutely awful what John did and it should not be forgotten. I was just clarifying and giving context for the person who said “Poor Yoko” bc they probably didn’t know the full story. I’m not defending him whatsoever as he did what he did which was highly unethical, yet for some reason when he started his family with Yoko it was almost like he wanted a redo bc of how terribly his first turned out to be.

Also, with the tidbit of Julian forgiving his father, o put that in mainly to just show how insane it is that even through all that hell, he was able to let go of that hatred and resentment.
Jan 1, 2021
Hey come on man he knows he was mean but he’s changing his scene and he’s doing the best that he can.
Jan 5, 2021
reminded me for that one clip of yoko ono screaming into a microphone for 5 minutes straight
Jan 12, 2021
first two sentences but unironically
Jan 14, 2021
oh my god watch new shawn cee
Jan 14, 2021
My favorite comedian raccoon boy
Jan 14, 2021
It's true. I am comedian.
da best comedian