Chris Brown - INDIGO
May 31, 2019
Here are some of my favorite chris brown lyrics, so we can all be hype for this amazing new album that will be released shortly.

Brown was driving a vehicle with Robyn F. as the front passenger on an unknown
street in Los Angeles. Robyn F. picked up Brown’s cellular phone and observed a
three-page text message from a woman who Brown had a previous sexual relationship
with.

A verbal argument ensued and Brown pulled the vehicle over on an unknown street,
reached over Robyn F. with his right hand, opened the car door and attempted to force
her out. Brown was unable to force Robyn F. out of the vehicle because she was
wearing a seat belt. When he could not force her to exit, he took his right hand and
shoved her head against the passenger window of the vehicle, causing an
approximate one-inch raised circular contusion.

Robyn F. turned to face Brown and he punched her in the left eye with his right hand.
He then drove away in the vehicle and continued to punch her in the face with his right
hand while steering the vehicle with his left hand. The assault caused Robyn F.’s
mouth to fill with blood and blood to splatter all over her clothing and the interior of the
vehicle.

Brown looked at Robyn F. and stated, 'I’m going to beat the sh– out of you when we
get home! You wait and see!'

The detective said “Robyn F.” then used her cell phone to call her personal assistant
Jennifer Rosales, who did not answer.

Robyn F. pretended to talk to her and stated, 'I’m on my way home. Make sure the
police are there when I get there.' After Robyn F. faked the call, Brown looked at her
and stated, 'You just did the stupidest thing ever! Now I’m really going to kill you!'
Brown resumed punching Robyn F. and she interlocked her fingers behind her head
and brought her elbows forward to protect her face. She then bent over at the waist,
placing her elbows and face near her lap in [an] attempt to protect her face and head
from the barrage of punches being levied upon her by Brown.

Brown continued to punch Robyn F. on her left arm and hand, causing her to suffer a
contusion on her left triceps (sic) that was approximately two inches in diameter and
numerous contusions on her left hand.

Robyn F. then attempted to send a text message to her other personal assistant,
Melissa Ford. Brown snatched the cellular telephone out of her hand and threw it out
of the window onto an unknown street.

Brown continued driving and Robyn F. observed his cellular telephone sitting in his
lap. She picked up the cellular telephone with her left hand and before she could make
a call he placed her in a head lock with his right hand and continued to drive the vehicle
with his left hand.

Brown pulled Robyn F. close to him and bit her on her left ear. She was able to feel
the vehicle swerving from right to left as Brown sped away. He stopped the vehicle in
front of 333 North June Street and Robyn F. turned off the car, removed the key from
the ignition and sat on it.

Brown did not know what she did with the key and began punching her in the face and
arms. He then placed her in a head lock positioning the front of her throat between his
bicep and forearm. Brown began applying pressure to Robyn F.’s left and right carotid
arteries, causing her to be unable to breathe and she began to lose consciousness.
She reached up with her left hand and began attempting to gouge his eyes in an
attempt to free herself.

Brown bit her left ring and middle fingers and then released
her. While Brown continued to punch her, she turned around and placed her back
against the passenger door. She brought her knees to her chest, placed her feet
against Brown’s body and began pushing him away. Brown continued to punch her on
the legs and feet, causing several contusions. Robyn F. began screaming for help and Brown exited the vehicle and walked away.

i know this is really edgy, idc. we shouldn't forget about this.
Jun 28, 2019
Thank you for this. I'm so disgusted by how many main stream artists and outlets just accept this piece of human garbage. As disturbing as this is to read his fans need to seriously read and think about it...
Mar 2, 2021
Asshole
Mar 3, 2021
@ejblast762 abuse apologist
Mar 3, 2021
swaggy review! made me realize chris brown cant dance his way back into our lives again after this!
BROCKHAMPTON - ROADRUNNER: NEW LIGHT, NEW MACHINE
Slime Language 2
The Armed - Ultrapop
The Armed
Ultrapop
Taylor Swift - Fearless (Taylor's Version)
Fearless (Taylor's Version)