FIRST OF ALL, yes, Metal Emporium is taking a month to resume AGAIN. I'm a creature of habit, it's gotta happen!

SECOND OF ALL, I've been meaning to talk about this record for weeks but just never got around to really analyzing it. Not in a pretentious reviewer-y way, but just to gather my thoughts on it, organize it within my ratings of the rest of the Gizzard discography and other albums I've rated in 2020. But then I said "Ahh, fuck it." King Gizzard are such a fun band, I just don't wanna put in the effort to read into this shit too deep. K.G. is a massively fun record that I've been bumping over and over again, and it quickly rose among the ranks of the band's best work. Straws in the Wind is a banger. Oddlife and Intrasport are massive slappers. Some of Us is sex incarnate. The entire album is gonna age very well within this band's stellar catalog.

Not gonna do any formal reviewing section here like I usually do. Just listen to the album, it's nice.

Oh, and ignore my other King Gizzard album ratings. They're probably supposed to be higher than they are now.
Comments