Ken M - Ken M
Jan 8, 2021
This is really cool WOHO was amazing on the first track and Ken was actually amazing the song was great but the lyrics could have been better and the production is just great! But The gremlin is probs the 2nd worst song with boring vocals and honestly terrible production.
Then we have the song The Inferior which is just an amazing banger with amazing production but imo the mixing could have been better tbh. Fantasize is a really weird ass song but I love it honestly!

The song Alone is really good with really nice production and vocals and is really dark. The robot sorta reminds me of Daft Punk and the robot voice/vocals was actually really interesting to me and the song had a great idea for it. The next song The Alien was just a vibe tbh with brillant production but the autotune could have been way more cleaner sounding. Low Expectations is just a really chill and relaxing song on here.

The Persona is honestly the best song on here and it sounds amazing honestly with great production and vocals on that song. And the 2nd last song on here The Monster which was actually kinda boring with a annoying ass beat and terrible vocals and overall just sounds like a 2015 edm track that is overplayed and shitty if imma be honest. Then the last track The Human has a weird ass song but this could legit help me sleep at like 1 am.

But overall I actually really dig this album even though I don't like indie music and this is a actually amazing album! FAV TRACKS: The Basement Dweller The Robot The Human Fantasize Alone and Low Expectations.
Least Fav TRACKS: The gremlin and The Monster
I'm feeling a light 8/10 on this project! tbh.
Comments