Van Morrison - Astral Weeks
Apr 22, 2021
mama told me : "don´t rate a 100 without answering for your action"

"omama just listen"

When music molts like a snake and a new skin shines in the sun for the first time love appears - forever changing
Apr 22, 2021
This album is so wonderful, 100 fully deserved, although I prefer the 1970 one!
Apr 22, 2021
@doublez Moondance or streetchoir? My cryptic "review" refers to sth special I think this record is music unheard before (even by Van´s standard) Like Love´s Forever Changes or Pet Sounds. And in case of Astral Weeks whenever I listen to it I go swimming in a new river. I can´t imagine becoming old enough to think "ah I know this record"
Apr 22, 2021
Moondance of course, in fact to be more precise it's my favorite Morrison album, but not necessarily the "best" because in this case I think Astral deserves it more! It's been a long time since I've revisited Astral, I'm saving myself the pleasure of being in 1968 in my HOTA series to finally have this happiness! I confess that the reference escapes me.. ? but it is a divine album that can be classified among those that you quoted !
@ocrakraut
Apr 22, 2021
@doublez yes of course moondance (but in this world I take nothing for granted and prefer to ask)
Apr 22, 2021
it's just that I had forgotten that there was a second album in 1970 so Moondance is incredible haha! Sorry I understand better why you asked my friend