Earl Sweatshirt - FEET OF CLAY
Nov 1, 2019
This was the first Earl Sweatshirt album I've listened to, and it was terrible. I'm glad this was an ep and not a full-length album because if it was longer than 40 minutes it would've been even worse then JIK. This album was just all over the place. Like I don't even remember a single song on this album, but what I do remember is it being very messy. The production sounded so, off, is the best word I could describe it. I was interested in listening to Some Rap Songs (I hate the name and the cover, sorry) but this ep made me not want to listen to it anymore. I'm scared that that will be the same style that this album is. But overall, I'm glad everyone likes this album, but I hate it.

Favourite tracks:
Least favourite tracks: 74, EAST, MTOMB, OD, EL TORO COMBO MEAL, wtf are these names
Nov 1, 2019
you still gave it a higher score than I did, so therefore you liked it
@Inglume I loved it
Nov 2, 2019
The name 'Some rap songs' means earl doesn't really care anymore about the aesthetic and hype created around albums, which I find fascinating, but I get that Thebe surely isn't for everyone.
Nov 2, 2019
@Thenotoriousbig where your review at
Nov 3, 2019
@Thenotoriousbig that does make a little more sense now. it is still a bad name imo
Nov 6, 2019
you're a big meanie, I actually like the EP
Nov 9, 2019
@dumbmoonlight , I don't see the point in writing something atm, maybe in the future
Mol