Various Artists - Album of the Year (User's Music Compilation) VOLUME 2
Apr 10, 2020
AOTY also knows as Album of the Year.org also known as Album of the Year Dot Org's musicians have a lot of different styles of music. I was really surprised of how well these songs all fit together in this compilation, yeah sure I'm not a big fan of meme rap so I didnt really like that section, but every song was memorable on this album! some of these artists I didn't even know made music, and those were probably some of my favorites.

songs ranked in order of when they appear on the album!!!:

twinkle <3.: really nice song. i would say some moments sound a bit messy, but overall it's a very cute lil innocent song 8/10
Ocean Man 4: hey that's the name that I came up with!! cool song, really sad to see that he died :( rip in peace 7.5/10
Marcadores Discursivos: WOW ! THIS WAS REALLY GOOD, IT DIDNT REALLY CHANGE MUCH BUT THATS WHAT MOST HARSH NOISE SONGS ARE TBH AND IT WAS REALLY GOOD I ENJOYED IT A LOT GOOD JOB 9/10
It Knows Where You Rest: really cool song, who knows where I rest😱😱😱😱😰😰😰😰😰 8.5/10
Basket of Memories: its alright, nothing really too it. 6/10
Left Out: yeah I'm EMO who fucking cares!. this was really good, how have I not heard of this artist before what??!?!?!??! 8.5/10
Skydiving In The City: this is unfair 9.5/10
Before Anthro: you bully me but this is really good :))!! anything ambient on this album is good :)!!! 8/10
The Robot: beep boop beep boop LOL!!! it's good 7/10
You Wonder If It Isn't All A Dream: REALLY good interlude, all the samples are good except for that one guy talking at the end I fucking HATE that guy smh smh smh 8.5/10
From 'Neath The Creek It Rose: it Slaps . period no cap on god on Cord ??!?!?! on da set . 7/10
ideal_interlude_3: why are these 2 interludes only separated from 1 song what 7/10
God Save The Space Queen: ok 6/10
Epitaph: I thought you made harsh noise so when I listened to this song I was like "woah!!!!!" it's good 7/10
Arthur: that sample was annoying as fuck but the rest didnt sound that bad 4/10
Jessica: I am honestly so upset with myself that I laughed at this 6/10
Eat, Sleep, Flex, Repeat: a good song?!??!! from meme rap flex ent artist.!??!??! 7/10
feet song that sam made: whenever I hear lil karat stixx i feel like I'm on another planet, no joke. shit Slaps. 7/10
at ease!: good 7/10
The Box Shower: you're nice but this was so useless and boring and bad 2/10
ok: I laugh every time I hear this lmao lol XD 9/10
the sky is quite pretty.: yeah idk what happened but I dont like this song anymore sorry :( your album is still really good though!!! and I love twinkle 4.9/10
KID PHANG: yeah 5/10
Vision: yeah 5/10
(mines next and I'm not counting that)
IYKYK: WHY DO PEOPLE NOT LIKE THIS IM SO MAD AT EVERYONE 8/10
watercolor: really good outro 8/10
Apr 10, 2020
SHUT THE FUCK UP THAT GUY IS MY DAD YOU BASTARD MAN!
Sorry for the Box Shower
@TheDankestMeme You're gonna be aplogizing for Box Shower till the day you die
@Toasterqueen12 WELL YOUR DAD IS THE WORST PART ABOUT THIS ALBUM
Apr 10, 2020
@TheDankestMeme lol it's ok just dont ever make anything like that song again
Ayye! Thank you very much! :D
Apr 10, 2020
The Box Shower will forever be the worst thing I have ever made....
so glad i got 2nd highest rated song lets go