Lana Del Rey - Norman Fucking Rockwell!
Sep 2, 2019
LDR's 6th album is.... average. I am fine with the community liking this album but like, this isn't really a change to her sound, like many of you are saying. She has the same moody and psychedelic tones from her other albums. I have listened to her since 2014, and I have never found why she is 'innovative' and 'influential' to many users on this site. I know, there are the stans giving these 100s, but it isn't just them who are loving this album, it is almost everyone who has listened to this album. I haven't found a negative review by anybody I follow. Sure, this album isn't garbage, I would be giving this a lower score, it even has some bangers like 'Venice Bitch' and 'Doin' Time'. But there is also a lot of bad songs also on this album like 'Fuck it I love you' and 'Cinnamon Girl'. I mean those songs are BORING. And also what the hell is with the cover, I mean, the first cover was a really cool minimalist shot of LDR, and now it's her on this boat with some boy with comic book-esgue title. I mean, it's ugly as hell. I think that's what all of us (including the LDR stans) can agree on. Now sure, it doesn't sound like her 2nd album "Born to Die' nor her 3rd album 'Ultraviolence'. But it sure sounds a whole lot like 'Honeymoon Tours' and 'Lust for Life', which is one of the biggest problems on the album, another one is how long most the songs are, it's really unnecessary. I mean, at least she's not trying to sound like Billie Eilish.

Fav Tracks: Norman Fucking Rockwell, Venice Bitch, Doin' Time, Love Song

Least Fav Tracks: Fuck it I love you, Cinnamon Girl, The Next Best American Record, Hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me- but I have it
okcomputer12127's Tags