Green Day - Father of All...
Feb 7, 2020
This is the worst album of the year. Green Day’s album is anything but punk rock, let’s be honest, it’s sounds more like pop. This is some of the worst songs I have heard in years. It was painful to listen to this album, it was that bad. Green Day have proved one thing: not a political statement, not a musical statement, but that they really need to retire. ‘Father of All Motherfuckers’ sounds like The Jonas Brothers, seriously. This song is very pitchy, and has a very bland guitar riff to go with it. Now I know why everybody hated this song, it’s really bad, cringy, (some could say) hilarious. ‘Fire, Ready, AIM.’ is one of their most childish songs ever put out. For like almost the whole song, Billie keeps on saying: ‘Ready. Fire. Aim’, with almost the same instrumentation as the first song in the background. ‘Oh Yeah!’ sounds like every white boy band form the early 2010’s combined. With some deep lyrics that has to make hundreds of political state,ents, cause you’re so edgy1111. What was Green Day thinking when they were making this song?
‘Meet Me On the Roof’ is another childish song, but I’m not really surprised at all. This is the worst song on the album, probably the worst in their whole career. Why does this exist, why does this album EXIST? It’s too playful and it comes as atrocious and one dimensional. ‘I was a Teenage Teenager’ is sooooo sentimental and really hits hard, oh Green Day you always know what to do to make my day better. Actually the total opposite. It’s another failed attempt at being deep and comes out as really atrocious , ot’s very tedious and gets on your nerves after a little whole, trust me, it will. Fuck it, I don’t even want to talk about the rest of the album, there is no point in doing so, you get what I’m saying, right?

Fav Tracks:

Worst Tracks: All of Them
DAMN
Fucking brutal
Feb 7, 2020
are you going to stop using the magic button of vanishing reviews?
Feb 8, 2020
@Inglume You know the answer.
Feb 9, 2020
holy shit
Feb 10, 2020
not gonna be suprised if any of their members die after fantano puts out his NOT GOOD for this record
Feb 10, 2020
Lol looks like fantano agrees
Feb 11, 2020
It was a 0 I was close enough
Feb 12, 2020
I agree with most of your statements. I personally like a few of the songs. *A few*. Even though I know they aren't good Green Day songs. But to make this seem a little better, I read that Billie Joe stated in an interview that this was them just not "giving a f*ck". And there has been rumours about a second album to be released on the horizon. But take what I'm saying with a small pinch of salt though.
@Inglume why did you block me?