Jaden - ERYS
Jul 4, 2019 (updated Jul 7, 2019)
Predicted Rating: 55

Edit: I think this has a connection to not only SYRE, but the Cool Tape Story. My main goal right now is to find that out.

Review: WOW my predicted rating was so wrong. I like this a lot! CTS flopped very much but this is a massive improvement. This was supposed to be bad. What happened? What i think made this album great was the level of creativity he put into it, just like syre. Even though the overall theme is pretty loose, that doesn't mean that the whole thing sucks. I think it's supposed to be like syre, but the opposite. It's almost like Syre & CTS mixed, which i think works very well. Even though i didn't like CTS it's not exactly because each song sucked, i think it just sounded the same. Although lots of tracks did suck. I feel like this is Jaden at some of his best. I think the production is surperior to syre too. Some of these beat switches are done way better. The longer tracks usually stay interesting to me as well. I just think this is a really good follow-up to SYRE. Well deserving of a great score

P: 88/100 (Great)
I like this a lot. I'm so hyped now.

I: WHAT THE HELL/100 (97)
ORG RAT: 93
I LOVE THIS TOO MUCH! The beat is just so swaggy, and jaden's vocals sound great over it. Awesome

Edit: Every time i open spotify i wanna play this

N: 85/100 (Great)
All expectations are shattered

K: 84/100 (Great)
My predicted rating is officially totally wrong.

NOIZE: 75/100 (Good)
Definitely interesting production choices. I feel like jaden is in your face a bit much considering it's a track with tyler but i think it's a good track nonetheless. Tyler's verse is pretty good too.

i-drip-or-is: 64/100 (Eh)
Not that bad but kind of disappointing compared to the rest of the album. The beat isn't great and jaden does an overall meh job.

Again: 72/100 (Good)
This grew on me. I think the ending is a little odd but overall it sounds nice. it doesn't make me feel very hyped and i dont know why but surpasses the original rating by a mile

Got It: 83/100 (Great)
YESS A PLAYLIST TRACK FINALLY!

Fire Dept: 81/100 (Great)
Jaden Smith or Lil Nas X? Anyways i think this is actually nice. In your face but short.

Mission: 76/100 (Good)
"I got that vision" HE HAS A VISION YES. lol but actually i like it

Summertime In Paris: 83/100 (Great)
This is such a vibe. I like this a lot

Blackout: 86/100 (Great)
I would say this song is way too long but it really switches up style wise halfway through while having the same beat. It's something jaden is really good at. This track has lots of meaning. Then it changes again for a sweeter ending.

Pain: 77/100 (Good)
I love that beat switch what he did with the slowing down echo actually sounds really nice. It drags but hey i like it. And if i like it i'll give it a good score.

Chateau: 88/100 (Great)

On My Own: 83/100 (Great)
Man Kid Cudi is awesome.

Riot: 78/100 (Okay)
Pretty cool. I like it.Thanks jaden

ERYS: 70/100 (Good)
Math Rap? Anyways, this is muy interesting. Very long but very interesting and a good outro imo.
Comments