This is a classic in my opinion. Woods finally opened up more, and the result is his most personal album to date. He's vulnerable while also keeping true to his gritty rhyme style. There's even a lot of humorous moments on this LP. It's like how we use comedy in our day-to-day life to express some deeper, harder to cope with issues. He can also easily paint pictures with his lines, he'll completely immerse you. I thought that the features were good too. MOTHERMARY had this nice calming delivery, that gave us the opportunity to take a breath, and process the lyrics in between Woods' verses. Elucid had a nice verse opening up the phenomenal track called “Crawlspace”.

Now on to the production. The whole album was produced by Kenny Segal, who is at this point one of my favourite producers. One thing that Kenny said that I think rings true. Is that he always crafts instrumentals around the artist he's working with. That's why the beats are so ominous and haunting, it's what Woods brought out of him. The production is also incredibly varied, ensuring that there are no dull moments here. The way the project opens up with the gritty track "Spongebob" and ends with the mellow "Red Dust" is noteworthy. The perfect opener and finisher. I would consider this to be his most accessible album, if you're looking to get into his music. This is the best entry point.

Favourite Tracks: Red Dust, Crawlspace, Spongebob, Bigfakelaugh.

Classic, Strong Nine /9