Meghan Trainor - A Very Trainor Christmas
Oct 30, 2020
So, Miss Meghan Trainor, released a Christmas album on the day before Halloween. Christmas is a festive season whose purpose is to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ as well as having a joyous time with family members. However, in my opinion, Trainor's LP A Very Trainor Christmas does not bring the joy of Christmas on this album.

Right off the bat, the vocals are thoroughly garbage. Trainor’s nasal meows are absolutely grating and nauseating at times. She desperately tries to sound like a diva, but her limitless in her voice only displays all her weaknesses.

Now, let’s move on to her covers. I actually have only heard a few originals songs on here, as I usually listen to holiday hymns instead. But out of those which I have listened to, they are all so horrible. The electropop cover of Last Christmas is totally sacrilegious. Why would she even touch George Michael’s masterpiece? However, this is not the worst. The closer, Silent Night, is the epitome of blasphemy. The night is supposed to be silent, not loud, okay? Trainor’s screeches not only do not fit the theme of the song, but also makes the original beloved hymn unbearable to one's ears.

Besides, this has to be one of the most confusing releases of 2020. Why the heck would she release a Christmas album on Halloween? This is undoubtedly unacceptable in every way possible. Who would dress up as Santa on Halloween? Trainor’s release date choice is beyond ludicrous.

We don’t need your album, Miss Trainor. Take it back.
Oct 30, 2020
Massive kudos for even finishing the album let alone reviewing it
Oct 30, 2020
It is time to die for me as well
Oct 30, 2020
"Who would dress up as Santa on Halloween?" Besides Jack Skellington, of course.
Scre4meh
Good News
Kali Uchis - Sin Miedo (del Amor y Otros Demonios) ∞
Kali Uchis
Sin Miedo (del Amor y Otros Demonios) ∞
King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - K.G.
K.G.