BTS - BE
Nov 20, 2020 (updated 6d ago)
Edit: I’m going to share some of my real thoughts on bts’ third album of the year - Be. Be, an album of merely 28 mins, comprises 8 tracks which feature western pop, synth-funk and rnb elements. The first half of the album is fairly weak, with the first three tracks sounding like Shawn mendes throwaways. Unforgettable and mundane to the core. Im not going to talk about skit in this review. The two tracks after skit are good compared to most of the rest of the album. Both of them are incredibly catchy. The fifth track has a fantastic thumping beat that is addicting and fun to listen to. The sixth track is pretty interesting as it incorporates hip hop elements, and the autotune is also not that overbearing. Stay is an edm-pop track that has been done a thousand times. Such a let down of it being after the fantastic dis-ease. The closer, dynamite is a summery hit song fuelled with energy and happiness. The song gets stale due to overplay though.

In conclusion, Be is another pop album that doesn’t differ from the rest, and has way too much autotune. Bts is just a giant money machine with good looks spiralled from the kpop industry. Nothing special about them.

THE BOYS ARE BLESSING US WITH ANOTHER ALBUM IN THE DREADED 2020 AND IM LIKE SO PROUD OF THEM YOU KNOW
WE ARE ABOUT TO MAKE HISTORY AND WE WILL WITNESS THIS EVENT LIKE OH MY GOD
IF YOU DONT KNOW WHO BTS ARE THEY ARE THE MOST PERFECT MEN ALIVE AND THERE ARE SEVEN OF THEM
KIM NAMJOON 😘
hes the leader and hes so frigging cute ahhhhhhh just look at his dimples who wouldnt fall in love with him hes also called RM if you dont know
KIM SEOKJIN 😍
hes mr worldwide handsome hes so hot just look at his broad shoulders you will fall in love with him
MIN YOOGI ☺️
aka agust d he can rap very fast and his rapping is even better than eminem hes also so adorable im dying of his cuteness oml
JUNG HOSEOK 🀩
hobi is literally the sunshine of the group and when i see him i forget all my troubles because he just radiates happiness hes also super cutteee
PARK JIMIN 😳
chiminnie is so hot and cute at the same time i want to squish his cheeks so bad when he sticks his tongue out AHHHHH i need a fire extinguisher and also he can dance and sing really well hes just an all-rounded talent like im so envious of him
KIM TAEHYUNG πŸ₯°
taetae is an anime character brought into life when i look at him my heart melts he is so hot that i cried when I first saw him
JEON JUNGKOOK 😭
our golden maknae kookie is literally so perfect in all aspects he can sing and dance and he is so frigging hot oml

WHENEVER I SEE THEM I WANT TO CRY BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO BEAUTIFUL IVE NEVER SEEN MORE BEAUTIFUL MEN IN MY LIFE
THEIR MUSIC IS SO SUBLIME AND THEY SING LIKE LITERAL ANGLES I LOVE THEM SO MUCH. ARMY πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
Nov 20, 2020
Pickle is playing the part a little too well
i mean CHIMMYYYYYYY UWUUUUUU WUUWUWUWUWUUUUWU
Nov 20, 2020
Pickle stops from becoming no-jam let's gooooo
Nov 20, 2020
oof this review really good
Nov 23, 2020