Kevin Abstract - ARIZONA baby
Apr 11, 2019
So I'm putting this here as almost a 'pre-review'. Its clear that Kevin has an album coming, and that he will be realesing the album in three parts periodically, much like Denzel Curry did with Taboo. I don't know why yet, but I know he's doing it. So, I'm gonna wait till all three parts are out before I truely give my verdict (hence why no rating yet), at lest on the whole album experience.

However.

That being said.

This shit kinda slaps.

Big Wheel I feel could have been fleshed out into a super amazing banger, but in it's current state, it sounds like a really great verse with some steller production that sadly goes nowhere, which is a real shame because this track could have been something truely amazing. The sax is tight tho.

Joy Ride is a pretty interesting. The frantic drums and waxked out vocals remind me heavily of Outcast, especially with the horns in the background. Speaking of, the production in these handful of tracks have been really great, and it's probably one of the better produced Kevin projects to date.

Georgia is one of the prettier and more atmospheric driven tracks that Kevin has made to date, with a much more acoustic feel to the whole project this time around, contrasting the metallic Irridesence pretty nicely. The lyrics on all these tracks have been pretty nicely written as well, showing real growth for Kevin as an artist.

And that's that. I'll see you guys in a week for part two of this bum review I guess.
Apr 12, 2019
Looks like it’s possibly three EPs week after week.
Apr 12, 2019
if that's the case this seems extremely lacking in content, even for an EP.
Apr 12, 2019
I’m near positive that you were initially right with it being part 1 of 3, as the second “ep” is called ghetto baby and so i feel he is doing the same thing as Taboo (act 1, 2 and 3 could be counted as eps as they were released that way, but no one is gonna act like they are).
Looking at his most recent tweets ARIZONA baby is an LP, but like you already speculated it's released over a period of time