May 17, 2019
It's weird how we disapprove of Stans for artists like Ariana Grande because they flood the reviews, but at the end of the day we are the just the same.

Anyway, we Stan Tyler the Creator and his seemingly endless creativity.

Tyler could have literally done anything with this project. Like anything. Coming straight off of Flower Boy, the album that expanded Tyler's potential from dark, distorted and demented persona to pop star in seemingly hours. So the question with this record, which had no singles and barely any actual tracks leaked before it's realese...what exactly was Igor going to be?

Well, more or less, this is Tyler the Creator's attempt at a RnB pop album. Yes, you can say the exact same thing to Flower Boy, but Tyler usually takes the back seat on nearly every track, except for on the production. The bass heavy summer-esq and bright production isnt all that experimental for Tyler (hell, this album sounds like every sound that Tyler has ever gone chucked and altered in a blender and shifted through a Pharrell record) but the production has definitely improved even from the damn impressive Flower Boy.

And this album was MADE for dancing in your room by yourself. It's the most upbeat, danciest and 'banging' album Tyler has ever done. It sounds like if any track was played live, them people would both loose their mind but instead of killing each other in a mosh, it would start a new form of mosh: The Groove Mosh. Because that's what this album excells at. The groove. The sound. Instead of lyrics that spell every emotional moment, it gives you the soundscape that tells you the meaning with the music. The anger, the fun, the sadness, and the love.

This might be both Tyler's most experimental and most accessable album to date, and in a weird way this is like Cherry Bomb 2.0. but in a way that doesn't feel like deja Vu or too similar. Igor has his own identity, as a glamourous Disco King, but only time will tell if this finally breaks him into becoming a bonified styled pop star. It's Tyler at his most soulful, most agressive, most creative, and dare I say...his best. It's more interesting and out there the Flower Boy. It's more catchy and successful in its concept then Flower Boy. Hell, this might be up there for AOTY. I'll edit this if o change my mind.

Also am I going insane or is that Kanye on PUPPET?

Favorite Jams: NEW MAGIC WAND, WHATS GOOD, I THINK, ARE WE STILL FRIENDS, PUPPET

Lest Favorite: EXACTLY WHAT YOU RUN FROM YOU END UP CHASING
thats the weezus yeezus
also no mention of carti"??!? no baby carti?!? no jordan ca
May 17, 2019
I don't really listen to carti, but appreciated his input
May 17, 2019
in case of thank u, next, Dedicated and IGOR, stans are not wrong. the three are easily amongst the 15 best mainstream albums of the year.
Kanye is def. on puppet
May 17, 2019
now this.. this is a review i like. Your review makes me want to get into the album even more than I already have regardless love your review and especially this one!!
May 23, 2019
ahh anthony!! A DECENT TO STRONG 9 IS BASICALLY A 10 LOL
May 25, 2019
Only liked it so you got a 100 likes
May 26, 2019
what the actual hell, this has 100 likes? Genuinely this is actually insane, thanks so much guys!
May 26, 2019
U deserve it man, great review honestly
Aug 13, 2019
Ladies and gentlemen...This is now the most liked review on the entire site!
wow
Aug 13, 2019
woah the most liked review on the site
Aug 13, 2019
this review will go down in history
@Inglume WHAT THE FUCK THATS UUUUUH
Aug 13, 2019
*casually likes review just now to not seem like the outlier* ebic
Aug 13, 2019
wow! if you look at the likes you can almost see a quarter of the people kengoji follows!!!
Aug 13, 2019
What a random review to get the top spot. Regardless, congratulations dude! Can't wait to see what BTS Stan breaks the record next!
Aug 14, 2019
This is so fucking bizzare and surreal to see this
Aug 31, 2019