JerryTerry - The Boys Are Back in Town (to kill you)
๐Ÿšจ ANNOUNCEMENT I GUESS? ๐Ÿšจ

Hey everyone! I guess i'm back here, ready to deliver some more reviews! Yay!

First off, i'd like to say a huge, unequivocal thank you to everyone who has supported me or reached out during this pretty dark part of my life. Somehow, without managing to release a new review in almost 2 weeks, i've been able to pass my dream goal: 500 followers. For me, this is fucking insane. To have half of a thousand people care about my work here enough to want to see more is beyond the possibility of reason for me. So, thank each and every single one of you. I'll thank you on later in the post ;)

Second, maybe it's useful to some of you on how reviews are gonna go from here on now. Well, to start off, i'm only reviewing things i'm genuinely interested in. No longer reviewing things just because it'll get my likes. I'm doing things on my own terms from here on out. Obviously a recommendation very generous and will be noted, but no guaranteeing of a review. With that being said, i'm gonna take my time and review records when I feel like I have something substantial to say, not just a mishmash of first impressions. I'm gonna take my time with these reviews and truly make them great.

Thirdly, heres an update on 'Goof EP': it's still coming, i'm just waiting on some features, then it will be mastered, then it's gonna be released. All the verses are done. I'm shooting for a rough goal of having the whole thing ready for August 30th, but no promises. Hopefully it will be a solid collection of hip-hop tracks, if not slightly cringy. And, of coarse, i'm still aiming to have 'Introducing...' (my Endtroducing... meme album) to be done by the end of the year, but haven't started that yet. It will come, be sure of that! And it will be AWFUL!

So, i'm back, i'm ready to post (in fact, I have a brand new review of that new Slipknot record that came out today :0) and i'm in a much healthier and positive mindset. Thanks for so much support and sticking with me. This community, while toxic at times (lets be honest here), is genuinely great and supportive. Thanks again. :)

AND NOW TO THANK ALL THESE BITCHES:

@theyfoundjoseph (never talked but you seem super nice, keep up what your doing in the community)
@KIDWITHGUNs (i know you've had your moments as well, but i hope you good as well dude!)
@thomasny18 (genuinely one of the nicest and genuine people on the site)
@inglume (so glad to see your rise to the big boy around here. love your reviews dude!)
@bradtastemusic (seeing you review Hou3e was a surreal moment for sure)
@thebibleparttwo (your reviews are hilarious, thanks for the kind words)
@plats (DUDE, YOUR REVIEWS ARE THE REASON I STARTED DOING THIS!! big respect)
@rakksmells (love your fucking reviews dude)
@okcomputer12127 (during all of this, you were the one that was super supportive and nice. hype for the album dude!)
@songsearcher1 (your such a inspiration for how I review things honestly)
@nijakiler17 (never had a interaction outside of this, but you seem so nice and freindly and your reccomendation of Glass Beach is damn good. Thanks)
@gudetrauma (u look like yoko ono. keep up the great work!)
@j-cale23- (thank you for such kind words, and your reviews are great!)
@notbuzzzila (one of the ones who I felt like I could really go to in times of super stress. Thanks so much man)
@kuzronk (for always messaging about Critereon and movies in general, thanks dude)
@ThrowBackGmac (one of my biggest inspirations on this site. Thanks so much for your kind words and your amazing reviews)
@eliiiiiiii (your reviews are genuinly great, thanks for the lovely words)
@rob (I mean...you MADE the site!)
@shadygoat97 (being the realest in the game)
@exception (hope your enjoying your break dude <3)
@zachthesnack (another huge inspiration to me in the early days, love you and your reviews dude)
@liammenzies + @tinymusiccritic + @76fex + @cosmilk + @music-observer + @patrickl0419 + @rydenoir (YOU GUYS MAKE THE BEST REVIEWS LIKE DAMN)
@toasterqueen12 (one of the most unique and nicest people on this site. thanks for all the support!)
@smallpeeble (YOUR PEEBLE IS SMALL AND YOUR REVIEWS ARE DOPE)
@morningbell (you are yet another in the list of inspirations on this site for me)
@atrocityblubber + @joaosantos (you both funny as fuck)
@mimikyu (one of the most underrated members here)
@kingkroolisback (yet another inspiration here)
@knifetrick (twitter gang! oceana gang! good reviews as well)

And of coarse that's not the whole list, but all the people that have stood out as being exceptionally positive to me on this site. Here's all the people who said kind words during all of this, and were super supportive and friendly for no reason. You guys are amazing.

It feels good to be here for once.
Aug 9, 2019
glad to see you back buddy :)
Aug 9, 2019
Ay you're back! You took a break at the perfect time haha
Aug 9, 2019
Glad to hear you're well! I'm also excited to see your new frame of mind when writing. Sometimes, you just need to refresh, y'know? Thank you for shouting my out btw! It's always little intense to hear that you're an influence to another being...in a good way ๐Ÿ˜…
Glad to see you back :)
I'm not sure if you've noticed, probably not because you've been your break, but I've also just been focusing on talking about the albums I want to. I feel as if I was chasing likes more than what I should and it gets boring after a while. Also, I'm no where near as nice as you, but thank you for the shoutout. It's greatly appreciated.
Aug 9, 2019
@RaklSmells lol that's weird, why what happened?
@ThrowBackGmac dude you 100% are, one of the best out there
@thomansy18 dude you literally shout out people in your title every week. It's fucking crazy.
Aug 9, 2019
Ayyee glad to see you back! I never thought that I would have such an influence on someone. Thanks!
Aug 10, 2019
thanks!!!!!!!!!!
@PipePanic Drama and stuff with Brad. Seems to be over now haha
@RakkSmells ah the usual
Aug 11, 2019
Yes!!! My favorite dude is back!!!
Aug 13, 2019
I am happy that you're taking positive control of your experience here and writing reviews on your own terms. The likes and validation are nice but self-respect and good mental health are priceless. I am also very honored at the shoutout. I make very infrequent reviews and my only consistent contributions to this site are random comments sprinkled everywhere but I appreciate being noticed.
Aug 17, 2019
Glad you chose to write this review on the greatest song of all time!
Brockhampton - GINGER