Taylor Swift - Lover
Ahem...

Before you ask, no.

I know it's gonna be bad. I'm not gonna.

You cant make me motherfuckers.
PipePanic's Tags
Jun 19, 2019
I think I'll still give this a chance. I'm not liking the singles, but they're far from the very worst thing tbh. I'd even say You Need To Calm Down has grew on me slightly. Expectations are low, but I'm sure I'll hear a lot worse albums.
Jun 19, 2019
@thomasny18 heres my philosophy: if I didn't want to listen to the album before the singles, and still don't want to listen to the album AFTER the singles...yeah i'm skipping it. No amount of likes gonna change that
Jun 19, 2019
That's fair enough. I completely respect your choice. I will say tho, even tho this is probably gonna be a 50 at the very very best, there's been times I've been pleasantly surprised by albums I wasn't looking forward to, such as Travis Scott - ASTROWORLD as an example. BUTTERFLY EFFECT was painfully bland and I thought 95% of any hype was a meme, but hey, it's one of favourite rap albums of last year. Not saying them artists are the same lol, but you could be surprised.
Jun 19, 2019
Should probably make it clear that I ain't even defending Taylor lol. And I'm not even saying that I haven't avoided albums, like Tyga? I'm staying far away from that shit. All I was saying was that I can certainly understand you avoiding it. I'm just gonna make a risk by listening to this and I'll probably regret it.
Jun 19, 2019
@thomasny18 that's understandable. While I doubt it'll be a astroworld, I've never been a fan of Taylor's music, so that's probably why I'm avoiding it. I'm not saying you can't enjoy/listen to it, but this really isn't my cup of tea.
Jun 20, 2019
br0 Taylor Swift is the new lorde and savior of the LGBTQI+ community br0 you gotta get with the times or else you might as well be a BOOMER
Jun 21, 2019