Ryan Benis - Goof
Oct 30, 2019
After so many delays and bullshit, it's finally out. Goof EP is out NOW on Soundcloud. (https://soundcloud.com/ryan-pearce-33/sets/goof-ep)

It's 18 minutes of the usual shtick of meme filled rap, but this time I actually tried writing something that I was proud of instead of chucking out garbage like I usually do. And I think it's a lot more rewarding. I am proud of this, no matter how horrid it actually is. The performances aren't great and some of the production choices are not great, sure, but I like that. It's my go at a concept of growth and self love, and i'm really proud of it.

Please, if you listen to this thing, give it a review or rating. I would love to read paragraphs after paragraphs of what you all think. I'm so interested and excited to see what you all think, but at the same time terrified. This is the real scared hours on Halloween lol.

It's here: (https://soundcloud.com/ryan-pearce-33/sets/goof-ep) Mastered and basically made good by Willy4m, and features both my good friends Willy4m and Mistorion. Thank you all so much for the pacience and for waiting on this album. I really appreciate it.

Favorite Jams: trashcan/home, GODDAMN!, Goofin...

Lest Favorite: uh...I don't wanna diss my own project...sorry?
PipePanic's Tags