Baby Keem - The Melodic Blue
Sep 9, 2021
What if you went to heaven and God said...

Hold on, let's get this shit, let's get this shit
Let's get this shit, let's, hmm
Top of the mornin'
15vent / 60
1616 / 51
jacksepticeye
Sep 9, 2021
Oh man, it's that bad huhh?
Sep 9, 2021
Honestly it kinda grew on me but ironically
Sep 9, 2021
@DonCorleone it's more of a "i'm not a fan of this but I can see why people can", although there are a lot of tracks here I just really cannot get behind lol
Sep 9, 2021
Cool, I'll be open minded but I just heard that snippet on instagram, oh boy I never would've thought that was Kendrick hahahahaha why did he do that?
Sep 9, 2021
@DonCorleone my money is on he lost a bet
I'd become an atheist.
I'd be vibing tbh
Sep 10, 2021
This sounds absolutely fire?
Sep 10, 2021
that part is so laughable i can't take it seriously
Sep 10, 2021
stop taking every song you hear so seriously this is clearly meant to be funny lmao
Sep 10, 2021
@DaProblem you could say i've got...DaProblem
Sep 10, 2021
I think kendrick made the track as a joke but then keem decided to stick it in the album
Sep 10, 2021
kendrick lamar “i am basically a god”

his comeback verse “top of the morning top of the morning top of the morning
@Pipe AHHHHHHH
Sep 10, 2021
@riley he will win another pulitzer for that chorus alone
@DaProblem no it wasn't
Sep 10, 2021
“Top of the mornin’” and “Donda Donda Donda” in just a few months! Hip hop fans are having a great year!
Me when cum
@CLJesse STOP THE CUM NOW I DON'T LIKE IT
never
@CLJesse :(
Sep 11, 2021
That was clearly a joke. You think the man who made TPAB listened to that and told himself that it was fire? Of course Baby Keem put it in there just to troll people.
Sep 11, 2021
I don't get the argument of "oh it's just a joke, you're not supposed to take it seriously!!" like yeah okay... it's still awful though?
Me when cum (3)
Sep 11, 2021
Top of the morning top of the morning top of the morning top of the morning top of the morning top of the morning top of the morning top of the morning top of the morning top of the morning top of the morning top of the morning top of the morning top of the morning top of the morning top of the morning top of the morning top of the morning top of the morning top of the morning top of the morning top of the morning top of the morning top of the morning top of the morning top of the morning top of the morning top of the morning top of the morning top of the morning top of the morning top of the morning top of the morning top of the morning top of the morning top of the morning top of the morning top of the morning top of the morning top of the morning top of the morning top of the morning top of the morning
Sep 12, 2021
Why does this have nearly 100 likes I swear to god
Sep 14, 2021
I would give him the sloppy toppy
Sep 15, 2021