Björk - Utopia
Nov 21, 2017 (updated Nov 22, 2017)
EDIT: This The Independent's review has to be some kind of joke because their review are pure ridiculous.

There is no bad song in this, Björk once again deliver to us a magical artwork filled with orchestral instruments like harp and flutes mixing with unorthodoxically weird beats. Even though, sometimes sounds like something she has already done, Utopia is totally unique, original and precisely unpredictable.

Favs: Arisen My Senses, Blissing Me, The Gate, Utopia, Body Memory, Features Creatures, Courtship, Loss, Sue Me, Claimstaker and Saint.

plowo's Tags
6y
The Independent review is bad. I think the Under the Radar review is actually worse. It doesn’t even seem like they listened to it. Doesn’t mention even one song by name and they just say it sounds like a Bjork album.

Makes me sad that so many reviewers are just completely failing to engage with this album. Obviously a 71 minute Björk album won’t be for everyone but they could at least try.
6y
Nowadays it's difficult to see some really good review, most of them are vague and uncompromised with music.