Beyoncé - RENAISSANCE
Surely it's just a coincidence that both Drake and Beyoncé took a sharp pivot into the realm of "experimental" house music at the exact same time right? It couldn't have anything to do with the hundreds of exhausted industry pawns who waste 8 hours a day working bullshit jobs looking at meaningless charts trying to determine Gen Z's interests and spamming passive-aggressive emails back and forth so their capitalist overlords can maximize the trendiness and profitability of the next major release their mechanical conglomerate pumps out?

Beyoncé is the epitome of capitalist garbage and im tired of pretending it's not. This album is so weak I think even the hardcore Beyoncé stans will have no choice but to admit it. How do you make a house record sound so boring anyways? Beyoncé sounds like she wants to stop singing and walk off the dance floor, like even [i]she[/I] is getting tired of the Disney plus self-confident happy moral of the story lyrics she's contractually required to exude at all times. I can name 100000 house records much better than this, and while Beyoncé is a talented singer, so is freaking everyone. The lyrical content feels like I'm browsing a Facebook group of middle America Republicans bouncing inspirational quotes back and forth with a little corny sex jokes mixed in there for kicks.

I feel sincerely bad for you if you enjoy this, and I feel even worse if you don't enjoy it but are dedicated to forcing yourself to like it because everyone is supposed to like Beyoncé, right? Sorry, this is not art. It is Walmart.

2w
Ah sweet a schizo thread
2w
OH fuck bro u really dropped the mic on this one that’s some real as fuck enlightened shit right there you are too smart đź«
1w