Japanese Breakfast - Jubilee
Jun 4, 2021 (updated Jun 7, 2021)
This song is great it sounds like she's 18 but she's 32 she also know how to speak English too.
i also love the other songs like Paprika,be sweet,(Kokomo , IN ),slide tackle,Posting In Bondage,sit,Savage Good Boy,In Hell,Tactics,Posting for cars i love all songs there like filled with happiness and the cover looks very cute too. I'm rating this a 100 cause this sound to to TO good and i can't stop listening to it .

Love the Love the cover and love the songs so i rate this a 100 cause the album is cute and more friendly than other "KOREAN ARTIST" i love this album so much that this is my second favorite album. The beat i really like and the other instruments go real well with the song . Hopefully Japanese Breakfast has another album coming out i really like this one a lot .

This is true happiness and i would truly say this is a good album to listen too .

I think my mom would love this album too.
but about my mom she does not like k-pop but she does like Korean friendly song's and i think this album would be great for her.
Jun 4, 2021
Yooo thanks for checking this out bro great review. Check out psychopomp by japanese breakfast if you want to listen to more of her music. she's not really a korean artist, she is half korean and lives in the USA so thats why she sings in english lol. also thos eare some of my favorite songs on here as well, paprika and be sweet are cute
Jun 7, 2021