Alfie Templeman - Forever Isn't Long Enough
This dude undoubtedly has talent. I like the disco and synth-pop inspired sounds on most tracks. There are however some development problems.

The LP's core reveals its most memorable singles. "Everybody's Gonna Love Somebody" is an endearing love song with simple lyrics, yet it shows how a genuine performance can make a repetitive chorus sound so passionate. Big thumbs up for "Wait, I Lied" and the energy it exudes, I can easily see it as the most elaborate song from this project. "Film Scene Daydream" makes a proper transition from an optimistic point of view to what it seems to be a brief melancholic state, though both final songs ("To You" and "One More Day") fail to be memorable, in my opinion. "To You" is a badly engineered song, I truly dislike the synth sound in that arrangement.

Conclusion : Things would have been better if the album had at least 10 tracks instead of 8, especially if adding a sad side to the story was the goal towards the end.

Favorite Tracks : Everybody's Gonna Love Somebody ; Wait, I Lied (though I'm not lying when it comes to my favorite tracks from this record); Hideaway; Film Scene Daydream.

Least Favorite Track : To You.
Comments
Maroon 5
JORDI
King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - Butterfly 3000
Butterfly 3000
Bo Burnham - Inside (The Songs)
Bo Burnham