Coldplay - Everyday Life
Nov 24, 2019 (updated Jan 20, 2020)
VIDEO REVIEW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RPmrrX7wFY

Coldplay take a much more ambitious and less pop friendly route on Everyday Life, making a very sharp turn after their previous album A Head Full Of Dreams. The album dives into several different genres, sounds and cultural music elements, and it fits the theme of the album really well. The themes discussed advocate for a more peaceful world, singing about police brutality, war in the Middle East and the belief that everybody is equal in this world, regardless of where they're from. And while Everyday Life might not go too in depth into these topics and be quite sugar-coated at times, it still sends out a good message and sometimes portrays the scenes they're describing really well. And apart from a few tracks not feeling very necessary or being incredibly out of place, this is still a pretty good Coldplay album to my surprise.

favourite tracks: Church, Trouble In Town, Arabesque, Guns, Orphans, Cry Cry Cry, Champion Of The World, Everyday Life
least favourite: WOTW / POTP

Summary: A Bit Messy But Still Quite Good Actually
Nov 25, 2019
welcome you man love album music dope
Where’s daddy at
Nov 25, 2019
@Mr_Smiles he went to buy cigarettes
Nov 30, 2019
It's cool to see someone that young knowing how to express his point of view in a video (which is not the easiest media to deal with). If I've a suggestion, you can easly drop the fat "effects" full of noise and less cuts (you don't have that much though). The reason is because it feels more like fantano/spectrum pulse or here bradtasteinmusic. This is a formula that work but maybe you can be the one that thinks outside the box ^^
Dec 2, 2019
@WildChameleon Thanks for the advice. I guess I’m still trying to find my own unique style for my channel, so I’m not too sure what to do with the effects and stuff and how to utilize them yet. I’m getting there though I think lol
MariellyAkarius