FLEX LEAKS ✪ - Flex Leaks Compilation 1
Jan 15, 2020
Somehow, a compilation of leaked Flex Entertainment songs got released, and this compilation sounds exactly like that. It makes sense why a lot of these songs were scrapped. Either they didn't have any meme value to them, they were mixed terribly or they just didn't live up to the quality of their other material. I'll never know why this was released, but hey, it's here, and I guess it's cool. But to be honest, I find joy in listening to awful meme music, and this was no exception as I'll say I found enjoyment out of most of the album. My only issue is that a lot of the tracks near the end essentially boil down to "I AM SHOUTING! THAT IS FUNNY! I AM SHOUTING AND THAT IS FUNNY!" and can become unbearable after a while, especially the last track with Submarine Man and Lama Doodle. Also the track Kareem is literally just a Nav track, except the instrumental is reverbed to death.

All I'm saying is, don't go into this expecting a masterpiece. They're scrapped Flex Entertainment songs, what else would you expect?

favourite tracks: Crips In The Trap, Extendo Go Bang, Bohemian Rhapsody, I Accidentally Fucked My Homie, lol i can't think of any other favourites
least favourite: Barefoot Road

Summary: Scrapped Flex Entertainment Songs
Comments