Justin Bieber - Changes
Feb 15, 2020
damn its super wild how the cover art predicted the colour of the overall score

Justin's vocals are definitely at some of his best; I won't lie; but it doesn't save how flavorless and dull this album is. It's not mind-blowing-ly awful, I mean sound wise it sounds decent but there's just nothing special about it since every track sounds nearly identical with the same generic R&B trap beat and the same "Check it out guys, I can sing!" vocals throughout the whole album. The production does change up at the end; and for the better on tracks like E.T.A; but, that's about it. It changes. Hip hip hooray!

The lyrics are cheesy and filled with cliches, and just dumb on some tracks with lines like:

"Shout-out to your mom and dad for making you"

"Got me feeling giddy (Ah), like, "La, la, la, la" (Yeah)
Struck a match, you got me litty, like, "La, la, la, la" (It's lit)"

[Insert lyrics to "Yummy"]

[Insert Lil Dicky verse from "Running Over"]

And the features don't save this album with underwhelming verses from Post Malone and Travis Scott, oh, and Lil Dicky's on a track. Also why am I spending this much time on a review for this album?

favourite tracks: E.T.A, Get Me, Changes
least favourite: Yummy (Summer Walker Remix) (also why is Yummy on here twice?)

Summary: Ooh I Love My Wife (R&B Edition)
Feb 15, 2020
I can't believe you seemingly spent a decent amount of your time listening to this album just so you could give it a proper review. I mean as soon as I saw the tracklist I left to listen to the Cindy Lee album (it's great btw). I feel you deserve some sort of trophy for your valiant effort so here you go...🏆
DXRock