Pop Smoke - Shoot for the Stars, Aim for the Moon
Jul 3, 2020
Honestly pretty depressing to listen to. Pop Smoke is not present on the tracks, it does not feel like him. The vast majority of these songs are not even Drill, they are generic trap with repetitive flows and terrible autotune singing.
So, we are either getting Drill with none of the personality and charisma that he's known for over the same 808 pattern that has gotten super annoying to listen to or we are getting generic trap album number 354.
Features clearly were not getting paid for this so most of them did not even try. Only feature I enjoyed was Roddy Ricch.
Production is all over the place, beats on "What You Know Bout Love", "Diana" and "Got It On Me" are well produced but most beats on here are as generic as it gets.
Most songs in the first half don't even seem finished, 50 Cent and whoever else is behind this mess just tried to stretch this project as much as possible, incorporating intros that are either him repeating the same line for 1 minute or mumbling some shit and featuring as many artists as possible.

Favorite tracks: Got It On Me.
Least favorite tracks: Aim For The Moon, For The Night, 44 BullDog, Yea Yea, Creature, Snitching, The Woo, West Coast Shit, Enjoy Yourself, Mood Swings, Something Special, What You Know Bout Love and Diana.
Jul 6, 2020
Bad review
I love all your reviews except this 1. :(
Jul 8, 2020
I just did not enjoy it :/
Jul 8, 2020
Respect your opinion. Btw dropped you a follow cause I like most of your reviews. :)