Kanye West - Nah Nah Nah
I unironically got sad after listening to this. This is so bad it doesn't even feel like Kanye West. He was heading in a good direction after his last single but I feel like after this and "JESUS IS KING" we are getting the shitty era of Kanye. Where can I even start? This sounds like a trap parody of what Kanye West would sound like. From the generic flows, to the flute trap beat, the pitched vocals that sound like he's trying to make the song sound worse on purpose and the nonsensical lyrics, this whole thing is an absolute mess.
Kanye West has really hit rock bottom after this one, he's not well mentally and he's probably dropping this ironically knowing it's terrible, the way he's rapping on here it almost feels like he's grinning and poking fun of the listener for wasting time with this garbage.
Rater's Tags
Holy shit, if not for your review I would have totally missed this track. This is absolute garbage, it’s like a parody.
@Rater Great review, I think this supposed to be a quick throwaway to talk abt the masters so don't worry abt the song too much. Probably a quick song that he cooked up without caring much abt the quality and won't end up on his next project if that ever comes out lol.
@PelicanManners this is so bad
@Cry thank you, hopefully you're right
THEY DONT WANT KANYE TO BE KANYE
THEY TRYNA SIGN A CALMYE
Lmao you are overthinking. Its not the first time when Ye did a track to troll us.
Remember Lift Yourself lmao
@Egufgasd @Iandlalt i mean you're probably right but there's no real way to know. this track and shitty tracks off JIK just feel way more serious than lift yourself or i love it. just like you may think he's trolling us again, i just wrote what i thought.