Denzel Curry - TA13OO
Jan 23, 2021
Yeah, I really think the record is THAT GOOD that I would say it's easily in the top five of the entire decade. Denzel Curry is an artist that I'm listening to since his big hit 'Ultimate', and ever since then, he brings some pretty good records. He was more an artist to me that makes consistent good records, just 7's and 8's (which he actually did since this one), but out of nowhere, this album came, and I think I don't have to tell you that it's fucking amazing. It's easily Denzel at his best, with him having some of the best and most creative bars he ever had while still not being corny or anything negative like that. The album being seperated in three different parts was actually a really refreshing and interesting idea, you really hear a difference if you listen to 'Black Balloons' and 'Percs', especially if you think that it's from the same album. The tracks connect into each other perfectly, especially from 'Clout Cobain' to 'The Blackest Balloon' is an awesome connenction.
The production on this tape is astounding, to say the least, with having some of the best beats I have ever heard on any record this type. The best produced song on this tape is by far 'Venegance', which is a beautiful song and probably my favorite one from this record. The artists bring some of their best verses on it with having a really unexpected ending that makes the song sounding even better. 'Sirens' has a great hook and actually talks about a mature theme really well.

There is so much stuff I could say about this tape, like Curry getting better and better with each track here or how necessary every track from this project is, I also can't praise 'Clout Cobain' enough for what an amazing statement it gives to the current hip-hop scene, but...in the end, just...listen to the project, man, it really deserves it. You won't regret it, trust me, even if his type of music probably isn't for everyone.

Favorite Tracks: Taboo, Black Balloons, Cash Maniac, Zumo, Super Saiyan Superman, Switch It Up, Mad I Got It, Sirens, Clout Cobain, The Blackest Balloon, Percs, Venegance, Black Metal Terrorist
Jan 24, 2021