Grace VanderWaal - Just the Beginning
Nov 5, 2017
WE CAN SURVIVE THIS!
Rob save us all
Nov 6, 2017
nyway this album is not for the feeble minded. This album actually takes some intelligence to get. Since grace is credited for 9 of the 12 songs as the solo writer it proves she is the real deal. For those that don't get it, that is fine, please go back to your mindless music while we listen to a genious. Not sure why I wasted my time here because this site is about as relevant as the pimple on these brats nose.
Nov 6, 2017
Ever hear the saying, "He who laughs last, laughs loudest"? Grace has a stellar career ahead of her. She'll be hailed as one of the greatest lyricists of all time, spoken of in the same sentence as Joni Mitchell and Bob Dylan. She'll go on to win many awards, as she's already done. Grammys, maybe even an Oscar or two. She'll be singing to crowds of hundreds of thousands. And there's not a damn thing you can do to stop it.
Nov 6, 2017
Had to get that off my chest
Nov 6, 2017
This is going to be AOTY's copypasta.
DEEPSLEEP,
I welcome your approach to caution, but I was implying to Rob about all of the negative reviews graced upon our poor Grace. I'm glad you feel the same way and I hope that everyone else can soon follow.
WHO IS DEEPSLEEP XD
Nov 6, 2017
You clearly don't know what you are talking about. Grace's fan base is broad. Maybe you should go watch the Austin City Limits live concert and see who was there. I'm 57 by the way. It's okay that you don't like her. But don't propose that it's only kids giving her high praise.nyway this album is not for the feeble minded. This album actually takes some intelligence to get. Since grace is credited for 9 of the 12 songs as the solo writer it proves she is the real deal. For those that don't get
Nov 6, 2017
it that is fine, please go back to your mindless music while we listen to a genious. Not sure why I wasted my time here because this site is about as relevant as the pimple on these brats nose.Ever hear the saying, "He who laughs last, laughs loudest"? Grace has a stellar career ahead of her. She'll be hailed as one of the greatest lyricists of all time, spoken of in the same sentence as Joni Mitchell and Bob Dylan. She'll go on to win many awards, as she's already done. Grammys, maybe even an

Had to get that off my
chest
Nov 17, 2017
Receiving Billboard honors is like receiving a Golden Raspberry award.
Nov 17, 2017
I was gonna say... Kinda proving our case here
Nov 18, 2017
The Teen Choice Awards have more integrity than the Grammy Awards at this point.
Nov 18, 2017
Wow—such a prestigious award! This changes my entire perspective.
"Jealous"
Nov 19, 2017
You're missing the point. Simon is a cunt too.
Nov 19, 2017
You're so obsessed with her age, its creepy. Dude we don't care how old she is; take away the age and you're still left with a subpar album. We rate albums here, not future potential.
Nov 19, 2017
I think I was playing mw2 at her age, has grace ever dropped 100 on Rust? Has she ever used an Ac-130? Didn’t think so
Nov 19, 2017
How about that across-the-map throwing knife First Blood on Rust? Yeah, that's what I thought Grace.
MarkLalonde